• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s on that light blue hoodie? It’s that a person?

1EDEA87F-E13F-46FC-807E-225EF1B15C8B.jpeg
A24DB370-BEE6-4809-AD7D-E5751628C19C.jpeg

Flower hoodie did look dope, but gonna have to limit myself to a Liquid Swords tee. Beanie sounds interesting too.

Great week overall. was expecting the Cat in the Hat hoodies this week too but ill take the dragon stuff instead

eternal jersey looks cool
overall passing on week 5

onto week 6
birthday week :nthat:

Might be taking my biggest Supreme L tomorrow. Saturday when they first tried to deliver my cdg hoodie, my dumb *** fell asleep for like a half hour and of course they came while I was sleep :smh:. Had to work today and gotta work tomorrow so I wont be home for the final attempt. The super used to always be home to get my packages but that hasnt been the case lately. Desperately searching for someone to sit in my crib and sign for this package lol.

you gotta sign for the package?

idk basically all my packages needed sigs
but my ups dude just delivers it w/o signatures :lol:

you gotta sign for the package?

idk basically all my packages needed sigs
but my ups dude just delivers it w/o signatures :lol:

yeah my old driver was cool and he would make sure he left the stuff with the super...I dont think the new guys even check to see if hes home. I dont want them to leave the package unattended though. Like 99% sure it wont get stolen cuz everybody in the building does it, but I aint takin that chance

yeah my old driver was cool and he would make sure he left the stuff with the super...I dont think the new guys even check to see if hes home. I dont want them to leave the package unattended though. Like 99% sure it wont get stolen cuz everybody in the building does it, but I aint takin that chance
if you got a cool lobby dude, front desk dude
that can hold your mail or parcels?

If Burberry collab is happening than the faux Burberry might be able to be copped for the low later. Green flannel looks like the move however. Flowers hoodie, Supremes tee and at least one Gza tee me please

I know how you feel. I’ve had my **** stolen before.

Back of the varsity is dope!!

Brown and Orange with that dog on the back would have been sooooo fire!!

Browns fans get no love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom