• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
damn, looks like i’m gonna have to take the grew connect crew i ordered to the tailors :smh:

Script hoodie size L compared to past seasons L, wider sleeves and chest width, same length. Thought i should have sized down so copped a medium. turns out medium is too short but everything else is good. Im goin with a L that I can just throw in the dryer and have it shrink a little

Screen Shot 2018-09-18 at 1.47.23 PM.png

BRO.:nthat: awesome shirt lol

Burberry Flannel, GZA, Group, and remember tee for me.

Like the magnetic bike light but I’m sure the price is wild for the size of it.

Is flannel weight going to be similar to last years hooded flannel? That was pretty thin, imo. Any thoughts? Haven't felt the lookbook flannel.

Script hoodie size L compared to past seasons L, wider sleeves and chest width, same length. Thought i should have sized down so copped a medium. turns out medium is too short but everything else is good. Im goin with a L that I can just throw in the dryer and have it shrink a little
That's what I thought too when I got my script hoodie in size Large glad it wasn't only me lol. Was gonna sell it and buy a medium but thought that would be too small or short.

UPS tried to deliver anatomy figure the past two days and they're throwing an exception saying I wasnt available for delivery. They usually always leave my packages Supreme or not, he's got a key for the building. Is something different about the anatomy figure?

might pass on the flannel... i dont want to get the wrong size and go through the trouble of getting rid of it if it dont fit

That's what I thought too when I got my script hoodie in size Large glad it wasn't only me lol. Was gonna sell it and buy a medium but thought that would be too small or short.
Exactly, the L will shrink in the dryer even without washing it, just throw it inside out. Now i gotta sell my medium navy

Exactly, the L will shrink in the dryer even without washing it, just throw it inside out. Now i gotta sell my medium navy
I've always ran stuff through the wash before drying to shrink (idk something in my mind thinking they'd have to be wet to shrink? who knows lmao) but I'll prob try going straight to the dryer for my script hoodie

No need to worry about fading with that nice embroidery!

Anyone got a text and replied 'Yes' but didn't receive 'You will receiver further instructions tomorrow' msg back. Did they change it up this season? first time get txt this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom