• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always ran stuff through the wash before drying to shrink (idk something in my mind thinking they'd have to be wet to shrink? who knows lmao) but I'll prob try going straight to the dryer for my script hoodie

No need to worry about fading with that nice embroidery!
It would shrink a lot more if wet yes, but it still shrinks some even if you dont wash it, I dont want the hoody to fade a little by washing, just throw in the dryer inside out for probly 20 mins

Bugging me out. I verified that i'm able to send text to ShortCode. I remember someone had this issue before. Not sure if he still got a spot the next day.

Yeah I've seen people have the issue as well, not sure how it played out tho

Under retail potee pickup

F2FEAEA4-694E-47B2-A4FB-C07A764FDC71.jpeg

going for the Group (Supremes) tee in Black or Green & Remember tee in Green or Natural if a choice.:nthat:

Last edited:
Prolly gonna try for the flowers hoodie and either the group tee or the puppy tee. Liquid swords tee is gonna sell out so fast so I’m not even gonna try

Convinced I can do Liquid Swords and Supremes tee in the same order. Will go back and do flowers hoodie for the second order. I just need to see colors for the tees.

I grabbed that red/black nylon pullover for under retail from StockX, it's nice to be able to do that with a few pieces a Season :nthat:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom