• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My mistake on earlier post. Flowers hoodie shipment hasn’t shown up on USP app or shipping email. Charges for tees and hoodie dropped off but hoodie reappeared. Got shipment on shirts so not worried about either at this point.

What color and size flowers hoodie did you cop. They’re sitting on the site so you should def get your order fulfilled.

What color and size flowers hoodie did you cop. They’re sitting on the site so you should def get your order fulfilled.
Thats my thought process too but I copped a Small in Black for the wifey. The charge is posted so I'm sure im good. You truly never know with supreme but all signs point to ok lol.

Resell is about to shoot up now on Group tee. Waiting for the seller from StockX to send the item to them :rolleyes here we go

Bad thing is, it looked like prices were starting to come down slowly on the bay. I grabbed a xl blk group for $68 shipped yesterday, but it’s one w/ conf pg at like 12:30. So I’m just waiting for another cancel now.. although a ship notification would be welcome. Can we all just act like they’re still on the way so they can dip.. :evil:

My group tee from the restocks should be here Thursday.. blessed

3A83A190-892E-4C4C-9258-D964DCA0D6B1.jpeg

282618B1-762F-46F6-941E-E7ECD0BA7E3D.gif

For anyone who got a cancel email, it may be worth waiting out. Supreme told me that my order didn’t process and my card wasn’t charged for the Madonna tee, and it still ended up shipping and i got it with no problem.

For what it’s worth, i got a cancel email earlier this afternoon but my card was charged and it isn’t pending anymore. So who knows at this point.

For anyone who got a cancel email, it may be worth waiting out. Supreme told me that my order didn’t process and my card wasn’t charged for the Madonna tee, and it still ended up shipping and i got it with no problem.

For what it’s worth, i got a cancel email earlier this afternoon but my card was charged and it isn’t pending anymore. So who knows at this point.
Did they eventually charge you for the Madonna or did you get it for free?

San Jose, CA.

Out here we have Sureños and Norteño gangs. One claim’s blue the other red. Was at the mall with my brother When they seen the S cap they tried to press immediately, soon as they seen it said Supreme they walked away. Hype is so strong it’s saving people’s lives lol.

Told the story here right after it happened originally lol.

now that you said where im not surprised lol. good to hear it didnt go more south than it did.

Pun intended?

For anyone that caught a Supreme tee restock, just got a Cancel email and a Cust Service email saying Oos. Fugly orange xl Group tee. First time ever in years. Jacket this week though.

Seemed to good to be true to have THAT many restocks off hyped tees. I guess those who actually received theirs in hand are lucky.

Longshot but who still got Akira hoodies on ice (XL)? I already have one cardinal, but looking to trade my Scarface and MJ for other colors.

still waiting on XL Dark Green Group Tee off the restock. No cancel email yet but nothing on the UPS reference an charge is still pending.

Woke up to a cancellation email this morning on the restocked group tee and hopped on to the bay after to pick one up with the 10% ebay bucks coupon. Resell ended up being about $10 over what I would've paid retail, so that made the purchase a little easier. Just sucks that Supreme had my hopes up for nothing with the restock.

Reversible TNF fleece is fire. Need to see prices for the Nike Striped plaid pullover and sweatshirt. I’m expecting it to be priced stupid so this may be a pass week.

Not seeing anything I need. That earring is prob gonna be $150+ since necklaces are usually $400.

Where's the shoes with this collection nike??

and is this dropping on Nike Lab as well???

Not seeing anything I need. That earring is prob gonna be $150+ since necklaces are usually $400.

Wait? that's not a Pin
Earring???

nike collab easy pass
its gonna drop on ndc like all the other collections
it will even hit the outlets like the other collections, jordan x surpeme apparel

that **** ugly too, i would go for the main line stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom