• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got shipping confirm from last week's order. Just an FYI for any of y'all still in limbo.

has anyone received shipping confirmation for their order off the restocks on the tees? I copped an hour after release. I got order confirmation and a payment that is pending.

has anyone received shipping confirmation for their order off the restocks on the tees? I copped an hour after release. I got order confirmation and a payment that is pending.
yup, got shipping on a pink eternal tee over the weekend

This is based on the bootleg Nike stuff you could buy in the early- and mid-90's. Actually looks exactly like that stuff, but the swooshes used to be off on the bootlegs sometimes. It would always be on denim and other **** that Nike didn't make. There'd always be a kid at school showing up in a Nike jean jacket. And you used to be able to buy Nike earrings like these at jewelry kiosks too.

Facts! Most likely unless you're on old man like me from my era, you won't really understand/appreciate this collab. Supreme continues the irony.

Was tempted to go for that Nike hooded flannel. But being Mexican and wearing flannel is asking for trouble so paaaaaasss.

Never forget I wore an S logo cap once and got hit up on some dumb $#!+.

Was tempted to go for that Nike hooded flannel. But being Mexican and wearing flannel is asking for trouble so paaaaaasss.

bro what lol. where do you stay at.

No shipping yet on my Group tee on a restock at like 1:15 on Thursday. Liquid beanie and tee from a restock at like 11:20 on Thursday will be here tomorrow though.

Charges dropped for the group tee as well. Not worried though.

bro what lol. where do you stay at.

San Jose, CA.

Out here we have Sureños and Norteño gangs. One claim’s blue the other red. Was at the mall with my brother When they seen the S cap they tried to press immediately, soon as they seen it said Supreme they walked away. Hype is so strong it’s saving people’s lives lol.

Told the story here right after it happened originally lol.

Last edited:
San Jose, CA.

Out here we have Sureños and Norteño gangs. One’s is blue the other red. Was at the mall with my brother When they seen the S cap they tried to press immediately, soon as they seen it said Supreme they walked away. Hype is so strong it’s saving people’s lives lol.

lol thats home

San Jose, CA.

Out here we have Sureños and Norteño gangs. One’s is blue the other red. Was at the mall with my brother When they seen the S cap they tried to press immediately, soon as they seen it said Supreme they walked away. Hype is so strong it’s saving people’s lives lol.

now that you said where im not surprised lol. good to hear it didnt go more south than it did.

just a beanie because it has a retro 90s vibe to me
I know someone who's probably waiting for the balaclava because it gives him an ASSASSIN VIBE. WHERE MY OFF WHITE THREAD PEOPLE AT!? LMAO

WELP - Looks like I gotta cop a dog now.

Ima look real silly buying this leash if i don’t have a pup.
You can always use it for BDSM if you're into that sort of thing LOL.

Was it an order from the restock?

Yup. About 50 mins after drop, my liquid sword from 20 after is already on the way.

Ordered a blk one from ebay yesterday too, but that one will prob get cancelled also. Bc the order pg shows they ordered it later in the day.

Oh hell nah. Gonna need the burner any time you stuntin in preme.

My grey group tee just got cancelled.. :smh:

Got grey group tee off of StockX around 12:55pm Thursday. Praying that the seller didn’t hit on a restock and put up a sale only for it to be cancelled :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom