• Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Out for delivery

gay_dance.gif

I can’t rock pink or green colored denalis like that. too loud for me.

crewneck box logo > cdg hoodie?

trying to make plans on how i will get black and green crewnecks

I think that’s an even trade. Once everyone inevitably strikes out on bogo crewneck, anything with a box logo will be heavily desired for the next 72 hours

Looking forward to the TNF if its close to the mockups. That Barney purple may be the wave but cant go wrong with black either. Looking at the parka or fleece and the shirt. Pass on the hoodie.

my coworker got the napped canvas 5-panel. He doesn't like it at all. Looks worn/aged and really thin. It was folded in shipment/on the warehouse shelf, and there is a streak at the fold seam (on the side of hat) where the color is faded to a different color..

Damn that sucks, the thin material doesn't bother me, but if it's looking all ****ed up out the bag I'd be pissed lol. I just can't do the crowns that have that fixed stiffer construction

The denim hat from ss18 ****s my skin up (I have psorasis) it's too rugged / rough, so now my lady wears it

I only have one Supreme hat and it's the washed chambray. Like the feel and look of that one, other Supreme hats felt super uncomfortable+high crown that I couldn't pull off.

Seems the only solo hat order Supreme ships in a box is the fitted hats all my camp caps have come in bags. While the fitteds or high crown pieces come in boxes.

I tried to make the snap front twill work but i just cant. Size L needs to have more length, and less sleeve. Gonna throw it up on ebay and see whats good smh, jacket is dope too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom