• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Went back and looked at my online orders last week and looks like they def charged more for taxes here in la :rolleyes
I notice Supreme calculates the tax based on the total amount (items + shipping cost) of the order instead of just the items before shipping costs.

2cd pickup of the season.

1st being Obama beanie

Washed boys

20180925_184638.jpg

Attachments

• 20180923_140735.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 1
Someone bit on my $56 bid on stockx for slate group tee. Dumb that I gotta pay the $13 shipping but I got free shipping on my next order now. Kinda tight that I didn't get one supremes or liquid swords stickers... If anyone has an abundance of them or doesn't want them pls lmk! Especially the liquid swords sticker! NEED THAT ON MY LAPTOP!

I notice Supreme calculates the tax based on the total amount (items + shipping cost) of the order instead of just the items before shipping costs.

I believe if you look at their terms, they say they charge tax on shipping. Always been charged $0.89 tax on shipping. In New York, if the item is taxable, then shipping and handling is taxable.

It begs the question: why we being charged tax on nontaxable items? Ain't no one going to complain though.

My online orders didn’t come with tags attached. I just tried on my remember tee and it’s too big. am I sol for selling on StockX since the bag is opened and there’s no tag?

Good thing bout the orange, red, etc (light color) liquid shirt is the little black supreme bogo is more visible on the back.

My online orders didn’t come with tags attached. I just tried on my remember tee and it’s too big. am I sol for selling on StockX since the bag is opened and there’s no tag?
No online orders come with tags and they don’t care if the package is opened as long as it’s in new condition. They throw away the bag when they ship it out.

The CDG chore coat going for damn near retail is tempting af... Might grip since I’m passing this week.

Yeah, I'm really surprised by that. Figured it would've settled between $400-500. Not like there's a ton of them out there, either - people just don't seem to care about it at all.

Yeah, I'm really surprised by that. Figured it would've settled between $400-500. Not like there's a ton of them out there, either - people just don't seem to care about it at all.

It’ll def shoot up over time. It’s loud but would be dope to wear out with a hoodie under it and some black denim.

Guess many people are not a fan of the graffiti

I guess you’re right. The only piece that’s hittin right now is the perfecto. :wow:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom