• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think estimated retails on Nike are accurate. Nike x Supreme stuff usually isn’t that high.

. . . I’ve been wrong before.

Nike be taxin off top so even if it wasn't a collab it prolly would be that high.

this is NikeLab. pricing looks normal.

Told y’all, knew Nike wouldn’t be as high as first estimated. Those crews being $128 vs $168 is a big difference. Also, now the vest is a maybe. For me, all pretty much trash except yellow sweatpants and plaid flannel hoodie.

Supreme branding sucks on most pieces. The branding is good on the vest, and work coat but horrible on hoodie.

Probably only in for yellow sweatpants and one earring on an assist.

Told y’all, knew Nike wouldn’t be as high as first estimated. Those crews being $128 vs $168 is a big difference. Also, now the vest is a maybe. For me, all pretty much trash except yellow sweatpants and plaid flannel hoodie.

Supreme branding sucks on most pieces. The branding is good on the vest, and work coat but horrible on hoodie.

Probably only in for yellow sweatpants and one earring on an assist.
I rather buy tech fleece honestly for that price.

Weird thing is, my group cancel email was sent Mon (9/24) but the date on the cancellation is Fri (9/21). Yet people have been getting shipments this week. And the person I ordered one from on the bay says they still haven’t got shipping or cancellation. Idk what to do now.. wait it out, or try and order another. Maybe group tee is just not meant to be for me.

Same thing happened to me. My charge for the tee got processed, so maybe the tee will end up shipping. They told my Madonna tee didnt process and that my card wasn’t charged, but they were wrong and it did end up shipping. I got tracking for it the day before it arrived and that’s when they charged my card.

Tried to ask this dude who's been sitting on a hoodie for well over a year now to go down on his price a little since they were cheaper on Stockx...

Told me

"I don't care go buy cheap with stockx no price tag no original package fake item stock x good luck" And kept using the female shrugging her shoulders emoji nonstop

:rofl:
he has a point just buy it on stockx if its cheaper no one has time for low ballers.

Tried to ask this dude who's been sitting on a hoodie for well over a year now to go down on his price a little since they were cheaper on Stockx...

Told me

"I don't care go buy cheap with stockx no price tag no original package fake item stock x good luck" And kept using the female shrugging her shoulders emoji nonstop

did he call you something original like "brokeboi" or "hater"?

Same thing happened to me. My charge for the tee got processed, so maybe the tee will end up shipping. They told my Madonna tee didnt process and that my card wasn’t charged, but they were wrong and it did end up shipping. I got tracking for it the day before it arrived and that’s when they charged my card.

It would be nice if that was the case with these. I still have a charge too, cleared the day after the cancel email.

did he call you something original like "brokeboi" or "hater"?

Lmao not yet, but I can see it coming. He just keeps telling me "I DON'T CARE"

Also noticed that the dude has two separate accounts selling the same stuff, really weird. Only reason I knew it was him is because I messaged that dude too and he hit me with the same emoji and don't care lol.

how are the jackets fitting this season? haven’t had a Supreme fleece in years lol. I bought a Harrington jacket and that boy was kinda snug...I needed a large in that. Would I have to do the same for the Fleece?

Starting to think the seller on my Group tee from StockX hit on a restock and it didn’t come through. He still hasn’t shipped to StockX. Tomorrow makes 5 days so it’s either getting ready to be shipped or I get an apology email from StockX tomorrow and an option to get my money back or try and get another one. I better get a free shipping code for a future order if this happens too :smh:

Starting to think the seller on my Group tee from StockX hit on a restock and it didn’t come through. He still hasn’t shipped to StockX. Tomorrow makes 5 days so it’s either getting ready to be shipped or I get an apology email from StockX tomorrow and an option to get my money back or try and get another one. I better get a free shipping code for a future order if this happens too :smh:

ordered group and gza late saturday night and still no shipping either... im not even mad i want a refund asap... just so i can cop both tees again at a cheaper price

Aw yeah, liquid sword tee in. Also got the janky sticker pack.. ugh, I was hoping it would come w/ LS sticker.
EF547455-2C8D-4902-9FFB-06141D370469.jpeg

I wonder if it’ll lighten up to “Navy” after a few washes.. it is DARK.

Last edited:
It's only my third time ordering from them. But the first time copped some air Force 1 Easter's 2 years ago and it probably took 2 weeks or more. I forgot but I knew it took a while. They have no phone number it's all emails. I emailed them like 3 times and they gave me a refund when I said I'm a do a charge back with my CC. The refund cleared after a few days. So it is hassle to get a refund in my experience

Nevermind both my gza and group tee shipped.

Last edited:
Sx has spots in Phoenix Detroit and maybe nj (?) now I believe so the transit times have been cut down

Told me

for supreme and shoes, i always see tons of sellers on ebay with asking prices for way above stockx. pay more for the possibility of dealing directly with some flaky *** seller with fufu items? pass for me.

:emoji_shrug::emoji_shrug::emoji_shrug::emoji_shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom