• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
But the whole squad doubted my decision...
Won’t be here until tomorrow, I hope.

I didnt

F27E114E-FDA4-4E9D-8889-30E001E3A749.png

Flowers hoodie due in today. Pretty sure I’m getting some reggies but I’m more eager to see if I get another bouncy ball :nerd:

Weird thing is, my group cancel email was sent Mon (9/24) but the date on the cancellation is Fri (9/21). Yet people have been getting shipments this week. And the person I ordered one from on the bay says they still haven’t got shipping or cancellation. Idk what to do now.. wait it out, or try and order another. Maybe group tee is just not meant to be for me.

I don’t think estimated retails on Nike are accurate. Nike x Supreme stuff usually isn’t that high.

. . . I’ve been wrong before.

Weird thing is, my group cancel email was sent Mon (9/24) but the date on the cancellation is Fri (9/21). Yet people have been getting shipments this week. And the person I ordered one from on the bay says they still haven’t got shipping or cancellation. Idk what to do now.. wait it out, or try and order another. Maybe group tee is just not meant to be for me.

Id personally wait it out. With all the cancellations it may go up but it also wil dip once everyone gets theirs in hand. Just wait a few more days. Worst case it goes up a few dollars it aint the end of the world.

I don’t think estimated retails on Nike are accurate. Nike x Supreme stuff usually isn’t that high.

. . . I’ve been wrong before.

Nike be taxin off top so even if it wasn't a collab it prolly would be that high.

Nike collab looks like it was inspired by canal street

It is. See below.

This is based on the bootleg Nike stuff you could buy in the early- and mid-90's. Actually looks exactly like that stuff, but the swooshes used to be off on the bootlegs sometimes. It would always be on denim and other **** that Nike didn't make. There'd always be a kid at school showing up in a Nike jean jacket. And you used to be able to buy Nike earrings like these at jewelry kiosks too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom