• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
you guys smoke the ganja with a zippo? Can't you taste the lighter fluid? Seems like it was also be a hassle.

Gotta Mailer Daemon message after i emailed Supreme which most likely means their email is inactive :lol:

This is gon be fun i can tell. Has anyone ever been charged but not get the confirmation AND the items?

Been ordering for years and this is legit the first time ive ever experienced this so my bad for being nervous before i get anymore of them posts lol

Gotta Mailer Daemon message after i emailed Supreme which most likely means their email is inactive :lol:

This is gon be fun i can tell. Has anyone ever been charged but not get the confirmation AND the items?

Been ordering for years and this is legit the first time ive ever experienced this so my bad for being nervous before i get anymore of them posts lol
Don’t want to be that guy, but during the lockbox drop last season (order confirmed & email), nothing is ever safe until it ships.

Don’t want to be that guy, but during the lockbox drop last season (order confirmed & email), nothing is ever safe until it ships.

Never got my lockbox. Took them almost two months to refund me too. :smh:

Haven't checked the thread all day. This morning was a mess, as expected. Luckily, I got most of the stuff I wanted. :smile:

See these are my 2 worst fears in this situation. Dealing with Supremes "Customer Service" seems like a nightmare :smh:

^^$110+ on stock x

4DE9EF19-91E8-4751-AF71-8D12DE4888A0.png
damn. I'll stick with my bic lighter.

Ibca hoodie in grey for me and peach necklace tee fairly easy after the morning issue. Here’s to a great season

I got confirmation for all my orders:
Zippo
Stacking cups
Black shoulder bag
Camp Camo Hat
Pocket Tee, Necklace Tee, and FTW Tee.

You get a order number? Call the warehouse tomorrow. I received orders that I only had a pending charge.

I only got 1 of my order numbers. Forgot to screenshot the first order :smh:

If the Warehouse picks up, i know they can let me know about the other order tho cuz i had a somewhat similar situation when i put in the wrong email address and they found it just off my name

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom