• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So the package had the lantern instead of the accessories you ordered or in addition to them?
yeah i just checked shipping tracking from supreme and i was supposed to get lighter,cups,gloves,box and i got a lantern which i never ordered.

I’m just here for the entertainment. Supreme comes second.

Good to see all y’all again.

Any of the regulars looking for specific stickers from last season? Got a bunch of extras if anyone’s looking for a specific one (no Nas stickers though). PM if so.

Last edited:
OK to update my 2 order status:
1st Order - Order# confirmed page - Order Email confirmed - CC card charges confirmed - No Shipping
2nd Order - Order# confirmed page - NO order Email - CC Charges still pending - Shipping email received

My order status is the same as your 1st one. Everything but shipping, really annoying me

To be fair,

Supreme shipping was superb last season.

So I understand the change of pace. Some of these questions been answered many of times already

yeah i just checked shipping tracking from supreme and i was supposed to get lighter,cups,gloves,box and i got a lantern which i never ordered.

Sorry, I'm still confused. So you already received the package and it had the wrong items, or you're somehow intuiting that the package that's on it's way to you (that you said you checked tracking on) contains the wrong items?

Charges drop all the time for me, you'll most likely be fine lol. Also, give your order some time to ship. It was the first week and they had an abundance of orders.

Just got my package. I ordered the jelly fish tee and the tan book bag. I was charged for both and only received the shirt, when they said they shipped both. I keep getting a busy line when I call.

supreme messed up last year with shipping too... it took them a month to ship my lantern out and when i finally got it i was underwhelmed :lol:

No text again. There must be a ban out for me in their system. Gonna change my number for next week and all card info

Just got my package. I ordered the jelly fish tee and the tan book bag. I was charged for both and only received the shirt, when they said they shipped both. I keep getting a busy line when I call.

Lmk if you find out on how they are handling these situations. It seems everyone is having the same issue.

Apparently, neither Supreme nor Flight Club take suitcases of pennies. I learned a lot on Youtube today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom