• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
These came today with my denim camp.

Attachments

• IMG_6605.JPG
    IMG_6605.JPG
    276.7 KB · Views: 44
Am I the only one who has trouble with supreme tees since the size change? Medium is more like a schmedium and Large is good in the shoulders/arms but looks like a tall t.

I ordered a red backpack on one order and a black duffle + black hooded plaid flannel shirt in a separate order on Thursday. To this day neither got a confirmation nor a shipping email but still got the pending charge for both orders. Ghosted or good?

I ordered a red backpack on one order and a black duffle + black hooded plaid flannel shirt in a separate order on Thursday. To this day neither got a confirmation nor a shipping email but still got the pending charge for both orders. Ghosted or good?

I would call. But most likely ghosted. Hope not, though.

My first order came in and only a zippo came in out of 4 items in that order. I wonder if we'll get another shipping update for the rest of the items.

I better get some skull pile stickers in my next orders, not holding my breath though
Feel like if you didn’t get shipping same day as the drop you getting dubbed. Both my orders shipped early Friday and nothing but Reggie’s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom