Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
upload_2018-4-19_9-23-7.png

Mannnn, the more I look at this stuff the more I wanna buy... With it being my birthday tomorrow, I'm about to use that as an excuse to buy a lot more and think later. Good luck to everyone today

Mannnn, the more I look at this stuff the more I wanna buy... With it being my birthday tomorrow, I'm about to use that as an excuse to buy a lot more and think later. Good luck to everyone today

Treat yourself papi

my bday a week and a half away too.. trying to use that excuse haha. Happy early ALo ALo let's get it.

Anyone have info on crewneck sizing? I have some sweaters from Lacoste and their sizing is all over the place.

looks pretty good to me....try to get the box logos closer... stitching looks same around collar and pockets?

although the lace holes are higher up on the hood on the white one?

Nah the white definitely fake. I’ve come to learn what to look for at the P. You learn something new everyday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom