• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
In and long out with the pink crew. Had the flask ready to checkout, but ended up passing. hope I don't regret it.

Got decline payment error but have the charge on my account. All I can do is hope for an email...
It was for the black nylon pants.

I'm in the process of moving and tried to change ship address, but CC didn't match. Rookie mistake.

Open a new shop tab. It’ll finish registering

When you do that it shows that you still have something in your cart. Which is why I was scared to checkout more stuff. Processing on bag took 5 minutes. I thought I missed. And that was after I tried for crew and got instant oos

When you do that it shows that you still have something in your cart. Which is why I was scared to checkout more stuff. Processing on bag took 5 minutes. I thought I missed. And that was after I tried for crew and got instant oos
try to checkout other items on a different device

Make sure to have one regular window and one incognito window that way you have "2 carts". If you need more, maybe open up a different browser. One incognito and one regular window is usually more than fine for me

Anyone know what happens if you add another item in cart while your order is processing? Would the new item get added into the order or will it just process the original item?

******* violation message when I tried to checkout the Navy Varsity :smh:.

Checked out with Black varsity and black hoodie in Large...neither the colors I really wanted. Site is so ****** inconsistent

Anyone know what happens if you add another item in cart while your order is processing? Would the new item get added into the order or will it just process the original item?
I think if you are in another tab and you add another item instead of hitting checkout. Hit view cart and remove old item and then checkout. Your other item is still processing regardless

Yeah but 16 oz of booze is a lot. I don’t drink so it’s a display item.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom