• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
When you do that it shows that you still have something in your cart. Which is why I was scared to checkout more stuff. Processing on bag took 5 minutes. I thought I missed. And that was after I tried for crew and got instant oos

Yea i added To cart at exactly 11, auto fill, copy paste my card number and clicked process. Took 3 minutes and still wasn’t done. I opened A new tab from check page, went back to processing page and it finished. The site was lagging at the time. It’s all about them cookies/cache. Gotta dump them quick to let other packets through

Couldn't decide on what color or piece to go for. Ended up going for and copping black crew. Figured its a classic color, cant really go wrong

Got the flask processing, went for the pink crewneck but only large was left at that point and M kept selling out on restocks

Attachments

• BE6E7724-C8A5-4B0D-A487-6CC77A7D6D7A.jpeg
    BE6E7724-C8A5-4B0D-A487-6CC77A7D6D7A.jpeg
    191.5 KB · Views: 38
size large black wool varsity jacket manual. gucci vibes all over this jacket i love it. bae copped a dad hat for me also. this bout to be the fit with my blushes that come in tomorrow :smile:

******* violation message when I tried to checkout the Navy Varsity :smh:.

Checked out with Black varsity and black hoodie in Large...neither the colors I really wanted. Site is so ****** inconsistent
I’m sure it sold out and not violation on your part. They don’t give you a “item is sold out error” these days :frown:
~Lefty

size large black wool varsity jacket manual. gucci vibes all over this jacket i love it. bae copped a dad hat for me also. this bout to be the fit with my blushes that come in tomorrow :smile:
was trying to get tan hoody for blushes smh

Looks like with the sellout times bots are back in business. Oh well onto the next week.

Edit....
Umm maybe not. I'll be in Vancouver and Japan the next 3 weeks. Money will be spent on other things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom