• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i've been searching but it doesn't seem like they've dropped a Crewneck Sweater small box logo before?!
all I've seen are the cut and sewn l/s tee from like 2 years ago

http://www.supremenewyork.com/shop/hats/azh0m2ore/la57b16yw

FSR of Scumbag Steve x Supreme fitteds
ScumbagSteve.jpg

Hi guys, it's my first time in New York and I would like to register for the in-store release this Thursday. What time does registration start on Tuesday?

Split Anorak (which i'll probably pass on at this point since summer has arrived lol), Basketball jersey and the Chambray S cap are all that's left to drop that i'm even interested in. If we keep getting collabs like this one then I'm basically done for the season.

Split Anorak (which i'll probably pass on at this point since summer has arrived lol), Basketball jersey and the Chambray S cap are all that's left to drop that i'm even interested in. If we keep getting collabs like this one then I'm basically done for the season.
ha, those are the same items that I'm intrested in getting too, cuz the remaining rest is wack. Split Anorak would be great for rainy days since it's waterproof.

Besides the fact that this collab is trash, amazed that no one leaked the info early.
Never got a possible collab list this Season.
Supreme omertà.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom