• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Biggest L of the day : being banned from SupLA :angry: even though i got a spot. That's it folks. If they don't like you, if you walk by solestage, or else, you are not gonna get in anymore.

Damn what!? :frown:

yes it happened to me. Maybe they mistook me with someone. But as i was one day standing next to solestage with my supreme bag, they came to me and asked me to leave, the next week i was banned. (then unbanned, then re-banned) Being accused of reselling over there... Which i never did. Whatever. You can't talk to the guys. They hate being confronted and admit they might be wrong. It's not gonna stop me loving Sup. But RIP to the instore release for me... :frown::frown::frown::frown::frown:

****ing missed the swimmer restocks i ahte everything

tenor.gif

I COPPED SWIMMERS RESTOCK AND I CANT EVEN AFFORD THE T-SHIRT HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i dont have time to read through tens of pages trying to search for the first person who asked about shipping. Last season, and the season before that, and the season before that, you got shipping confirm the same day. Whats the big deal?
Maybe wait a week before worrying or asking? :emoji_thinking:

UK site has black xlarge Swimmers tee, random colours and sizes Hardware tee, ditto Gonz tee. Water shorts too in large lime and orange.

it hasn’t even been 24hrs since the drop.
even if everyone else’s purchases shipped, if your hasn’t what does it matter?

Not sure if this will be too big of a logical jump for you, but here goes.

Every other season, people who got successful orders received their shipping confirm the same day. It matters, because every other time I’ve bought supreme, I’ve gotten shipping confirmation the same day. The one time I don’t, it’s a little odd.

That’s why it matters.

Every other season, people who got successful orders received their shipping confirm the same day. It matters, because every other time I’ve bought supreme, I’ve gotten shipping confirmation the same day. The one time I don’t, it’s a little odd.

That’s why it matters.

the guy worrying about shppping less than 24hrs after a purchase wants to talk about logic :lol:

That’s why it matters.

im dead. you killed me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom