Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol ordered a navy pocket t
wanted one for retail

then went to click on others and they were sold out. y’all know about this

so ummmmmmmmm when supreme gonna ship? :emoji_fingers_crossed: (please don’t cancel)

You a size Small? I see every potee in stock still except for the Camo and size Smalls

Edit: Also, it’s a requirement when you get your potee in to upload a picture to this thread. Bonus points for tagging downyboy downyboy in the post.:wink:

Yo I don’t know how ya be so fascinated with shipping. **** is nuts.

Lol at “hate us cause anus”

I think I’m going to jump on the potee wave.

I agree my L hoodie too big too.
Last season L was good for me. Just roomy enough.

This season L, I’m kinda swimming in sleeves too. Sizing is what got me worried on the Motion.

You a size Small? I see every potee in stock still except for the Camo and size Smalls

Edit: Also, it’s a requirement when you get your potee in to upload a picture to this thread. Bonus points for tagging downyboy downyboy in the post.:wink:
nah
size large
currently med large & xl available
429DD7ED-2892-47EF-AEF1-A6862A60C623.jpeg

Jawn is crazy in person. :wow:

C2876B36-4780-4CAE-A8EC-CB827ED92FE6.jpeg

Gotta flip and buy a size down. |l
just hoping for a restock, even though I dont need already regret not grabbing it. sizing does seem different than previous varsity jackets.

On behalf of the rest of the Potee boiz worldwide organization I would like to thank you for your interest in joining such a prestige club. We’ve reviewed your application and we’ve all agree that your email grave digging skills are impressive yet we still are not able to approve it since applications are currently closed until further notice. Thanks again and good luck in your future endeavors.

Sincerely, Potee Boiz Worlwide
I'm good, no interest in joining whatsoever. keep doing you tho

Supreme is smartening up. or they know.

apparently if you u ordered a “potee” :lol: or basically any item once it will show sold out for all of the same type of item.

clear your browser cookies and history. switch ips. I went from lte to wifi. You can atc. prolly gotta change address and card etc.

let’s me add potees to cart and fill in info even though i copped monday

Haha I feel you bro. Been a real love/hate with this thread this week lol. Half my pending charges literally just got posted/settlement a couple mins ago.

Hopefully your up next!

Charges posted as soon as the order went through. I'm never usually pending.

ughhh usually not nervous about shipping but 9 of 10 items shipped...the last thing i'm waiting on is madonna.....hope she doesn't become monicaaaaaaaaaa - ja rule F&F

I guess you can add sept. 1st as the shipping deadline to the thread title :lol: it might ease anxieties

XL

Length is on point. I'm drowning in the sleeves tho. Sleeves are mad wide. :frown:

Whats your Height and weight if you don't mind me asking? I got my black XL coming in Monday and this whole sizing thing has me nervous. I've only ever bought a jacket once since living in LA we don't really need one but the motion logo is one of my all time favorites and was a must either retail or resell but lucked out and grabbed it monday

Just got the reflective camp cap in. I like it.. wish I woulda got it sooner so I could’ve grabbed another color earlier. Kinda has that reflective sheen even in regular light.

Damn my jacket that I ordered from stockx is gonna be here Tuesday and i haven’t gotten any shipping notification or anything on my backpack yet :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom