• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Might have been answered before, but thinking about picking up a pocket tee. I typically take a L in tees, but have been a M in Supreme the past couple seasons. Do the pocket tees need to be sized down too? Also is the tee overly thick to where it cant be worn in the warmer weather?

Go medium.
I love that heavy thing on me in summer. It’s not overly heavy tho.

~Potte Boiz Worldwide

Badnewsbears about the fitted. I purposely sized down because of the last supxNE fitted I copped being papoose fit. Whelp.

Last item from week 1. Ordered plum but got heather grey. I ain’t even mad. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

345EA071-0C66-447F-82E8-CC3311439F83.jpeg
giphy.gif

GREY IS GOAT

Got the rest of my week 1 order in. UPS driver left it at the apartment building next to mines.
Supreme needs to just lift the restriction for access points. This has happened to me twice now,
good thing one of the people that live there gave the package back to me a couple seasons back.

yea i can't change my delivery address i just copped my new house and i have to have my billing and shipping match with my old address.... ugh

Last edited:
Got the rest of my week 1 order in. UPS driver left it at the apartment building next to mines.
Supreme needs to just lift the restriction for access points. This has happened to me twice now,
good thing one of the people that live there gave the package back to me a couple seasons back.
Do you have a work address you could use?

Wait, is the ladder even more than the heavily inflated estimate? It’s showing $288 now.. :lol: Briiiiiickolaaaaa!

I think Madonna ends up slightly higher than Sade. Resell won’t go over $250 for anything above a small. Lol about 6 hrs away from the drop and we’re getting hit with additionals. Stagger tee and Parka are a pass for me as well.
IDK I think Sade will stay higher than Madonna. The graphic alone should make it worth more.

yea i can't change my delivery address i just copped my new house and i have to have my billing and shipping match with my old address.... ugh
Moving into my new house in Oct. Hope I can switch everything over and not have any issues before some heat drops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom