• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those nike crews are only about $25 over retail with tax and shipping on SX. In a week it should be retail I hope when orders are coming in. Is this really worth it for resellers????

Really want those crews.
If you want the crew I'd say to use the eBay code. You can possibly find one for below retail.

yep i learned my lesson with copping supreme from stockx... its my first time so i aint know any better.... but basically im a wait a week until copping... this is when people get their orders in and undercut on stockx...i basically overpaid by $25.00 for group and gza tee copping this weekend :smh:

If you want the crew I'd say to use the eBay code. You can possibly find one for below retail.
I dont really trust ebay sellers with hype pieces and I dont know how to tell if it’s legit or not, but I’ll check it out.

yep i learned my lesson with copping supreme from stockx... its my first time so i aint know any better.... but basically im a wait a week until copping... this is when people get their orders in and undercut on stockx...i basically overpaid by $25.00 for group and gza tee copping this weekend :smh:
Yea StockX is great if you’re a buyer on some stuff that resellers think they could make a buck...esp with all these wannabe resellers now that get desperate.

Shakalaka
20180927_150327_Film3.jpg

Bruh y'all are too much :lol: I'd be helping y'all if I had a bot. Closest thing I have to a bot are these bookmarked pages just in case site lags and it sends me back to main page :smh:

It's not quite that easy though is the problem.. it costs time and money to run and hit items with a bot.

Yeah I paid a little over for my group tee. Hasn't really gone down from the amount I paid tho. Might have gotten it for $8 less on ebay today after the code but $8 is no biggie.

Idk what running a bot entails lmfao I thought it was just putting your info and what you want and you out. grimeyy grimeyy pissdrunxdunks pissdrunxdunks DonRafa DonRafa y'all should be hitting this dude up :rofl:

I don't want to get too far into the weeds on this lol, but nah.. you have to pay for the bot. You have to pay for the proxies (which are expensive) to use the bot, you have to take time to set up the profiles and the settings of the bot to work properly. And typically you have to be present during the drop to adjust accordingly.

Using bot and hitting items = not paying retail (but if you're good at it the benefits are quite obvious :lol: )

I have a good supreme bot but actually never use it. Not worth paying for proxies that barely work and delayed response on certain items. If wifey and I can't cart manually, I just pass on it. If any upcoming releases are worth it, i'll cart for the fam.

I don't want to get too far into the weeds on this lol, but nah.. you have to pay for the bot. You have to pay for the proxies (which are expensive) to use the bot, you have to take time to set up the profiles and the settings of the bot to work properly. And typically you have to be present during the drop to adjust accordingly.

Using bot and hitting items = not paying retail (but if you're good at it the benefits are quite obvious :lol: )
Yea..... I think I'll stick to manual and sadderdays. Too much work for me.

Decided to check ebay like you said...a seller with 100% rating (1500+ reviews), pics...receipt from supreme BK...$165 shipped for the Mustard crew after 15% off code. $15 over what I would’ve paid if I was able to buy off supreme today...not bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
2 reversibles, some beanies, and a mustard crewneck. (yes I have a bot I gave in, no shame anymore lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom