00BFABA3-821F-4820-A0B6-495D74537FB3.jpeg

Had 1145A BK today

Red parka sold out when I got in the store

All colored shoulder bags were gone also

Got the Royal Parka and Blk shoulder.

It looks very purple in hand lol

6F663029-FE3D-4613-8E17-F4427E5539E7.jpeg

Ouuuufff. That TNF jacket

Swear I think about copping one of those duffle bags every week (that they restock of course). Don’t really need one but my current duffle bag is gonna be worn out sooner or later.

Anyone with one of the duffle bags from this season happy with theirs?
I copped the purple after getting the purple utility bag and loving the way the color popped. Its dope IMO. Lots of room and lost of compartments. Also has a board strap on the bottom. If your on the fence I say grab one.

Having the same problem with the sleeves riding up on the Windstopper that jus dropped. Width-wise it's fine. It's my first Supreme purchase. All the hoodies are like this?
I find the sleeves on the Windstopper to be wider than I prefer and what I have on the normal hoodies. I think length is about the same.

Bought a Champion zip hoodie last season or the season before that is way too short in both arms and length. Only other Supreme hoodies I have are the grey/orange and cdg 17 box logos, can't remember how they fit. Just remember the grey one's super thick and left fluff all over any tee I wore underneath lol

Size? I'm 6'3 ~ 195, could lose a few lol

Large in tees, XL in hoodies.

Man, unless you're talking 195 kilograms you're doing fine. I'm just over 5'10" and I'm about 195, but I'm shaped like a shoe box. Don't have a big gut, but I'm really broad-chested and shouldered. I go with L printed tees and s/s button ups, XL cut & sew tees, and XL hoodies (becauseI like them a bit loose). Could probably pull off large crewnecks now that they fit huge, but haven't risked it yet.

6' 1"ish - 240 pounds

Tees : L
Everything else : XL

It always fits great

:nthat:

I'm your same exact height but almost 100 pounds lighter. #skinnyboiclique

Everything is size medium for me except hoodies, cardigans or anything else shorter than 28-29" I'll get a size large.

Sneaker bots ruined it, but I don't even think it stemmed there. Didn't bots for concert/event tickets exist before sneaker bots? Now you have bots for fingerlings, funko pops, anything that has a reasonable profit, there will be a bot built for it.

Man, unless you're talking 195 kilograms you're doing fine. I'm just over 5'10" and I'm about 195, but I'm shaped like a shoe box. Don't have a big gut, but I'm really broad-chested and shouldered. I go with L printed tees and s/s button ups, XL cut & sew tees, and XL hoodies (becauseI like them a bit loose). Could probably pull off large crewnecks now that they fit huge, but haven't risked it yet.
This man said "shaped like a shoe box" LOL DEAD

trying to flex a bit too hard...wild'n

Decent deals on the bay every once in a while, but I’ve been reminded why I don’t like buying on there. So many flaky sellers.. bought 2 caps last wk, different sellers, neither shipped. One sent a msg after the fact to say they’re on vacay so shipping would be 2 wks out, other said they’d ship 2 days ago then went rogue. It takes 2 wks to get anything from stockx, but at least they deal with the haggling.. claims thru the bay/PayPal are a joke.

Today’s fit

Had 1145A BK today

Red parka sold out when I got in the store

All colored shoulder bags were gone also

Got the Royal Parka and Blk shoulder.

It looks very purple in hand lol

Jheez 11:45 and you can’t even get the shoulder bags in color?

Sneaker bots ruined it, but I don't even think it stemmed there. Didn't bots for concert/event tickets exist before sneaker bots? Now you have bots for fingerlings, funko pops, anything that has a reasonable profit, there will be a bot built for it.
they even passed laws against using bots for ticket sales

how that is enforced i have no clue

Ugh.. I ordered a L in blk S logo bc I didn’t see an XL, then it popped up right after. :smh: The zip ups in L fit pretty good but wouldn’t have minded a lil extra room for pullover..

20181018_130904.jpg

Damage from in store at LA. Went in with the first group. Only wanted the parka and hoodie for personal. Really been digging the dark green this season on the hoodies and tees. But the parka really pops in red so i got it. Shoulder bag for my girl for her bday. Impulse buy on the waist bag. I might just use it on a coming camping trip. It's pretty roomy. Bought it black since the rest of my gear is a lot of black too. Paying back a favor to a homie at work on the puffy jacket. He's gotten me stuff before and always let's me have it at retail so I do the same.

Also from last week. 2 separate orders too lol. One came with the gross pin in the box as well. Going to gift the markers to my pops since he uses them heavy at his job. Just did it for the laugh he's gonna get when he sees Supreme got there hands on something he uses lol.

20181018_151438.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom