• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
you check your ups app? I never received shipping email, but shows I have them coming Friday.
I have my dad’s old address but my new address I just added just now so nothing shows. Not even the light that I do have tracking for doesn’t show

Well it looks like it’s over for me, just did the ups thing nothing there but the damn light

This may have been said here before...but anyone notice Roundtwonewyork been getting some pieces before release date ? Has this always been the case ? Never really seen people with Supreme items before the drop unless its Supreme or some affiliate. Thanks in advance.

Dang that camo reflect is leather????

I'm out

Gon be too rich for my blood, and the fit reminds me that some outer wear they make is OD short. Got you rocking some 700 fill puffer with your belly button showing like nah fam.

I'm out

Gon be too rich for my blood, and the fit reminds me that some outer wear they make is OD short. Got you rocking some 700 fill puffer with your belly button showing like nah fam.
Agreed. My field jacket is lighter and shorter then i expected.

I'm out

it's not leather. I believe he's talking about the leather camo pants.

10:45 time not bad
3B523937-3557-4F3E-B864-A78D71C64A34.png

If the decks are basic like what was said then I'm out. If they do have something similar to the mock-up then ill try for em. If they are wack then that helps me secure the Natural Tote and a beanie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom