• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
expedition jacket and pants coming from Secaucus. No word on backpack yet. Jacket scheduled for delivery tomorrow and pants waiting for UPS pickup.

Just read on another forum that the jacket fits 3/4 size larger than TTS, so the small I got might be too big. Can anyone confirm?

Layer. I buy TNF jackets a size big cuz I wear thick hoodies under them.

I have L and XL depending on the jackets function.

2FAA5BB1-C927-4776-AEE4-B0C314F4F543.png

That two-tone grey/black hooded lord have mercy.

Layer. I buy TNF jackets a size big cuz I wear thick hoodies under them.

I have L and XL depending on the jackets function.
My hope is to be able to wear with a hoodie or down jacket underneath in the winter and then with just a shirt in the spring/summer.

both expedition jackets on their way! waiting for the backpack with no laptop sleeve and travel wallet with tiny *** pockets lmao

7E9782A7-46A5-4804-A614-7A631F6D4129.jpeg
Just for reference sorry for that bad picture. As stated before I’m 6’2, 170lbs and my arms have a wingspan of 6’4 if that matters. The jacket is a medium and I have regular hoodie underneath and it fits perfect. If I had an additional layer it would be too tight.

Think you needed a large, looks short on you

Yeah the Large would've been way too big on him. He needed the large lengths but the medium body dimensions fits perfect for him. It doesn't look bad at all, just a tad short on the sleeves but thats nothing.

Were those killer stickers only coming with the “blessed” pack? Or did anyone get one with anything else that week, such as handwarmer? Boucle cap only came with 2 wrinkled reggies.. cap is really thin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom