• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember having a Miles Davis years ago . . .
There's a john Coltrane, biggie RTD, black sabbath... my boy still has a bad brains hoodie but can't remember if there was an album cover shirt

Last edited:
Just got shipping for my Santa ornament.
Samezies
F2475876-11DA-40F7-AB77-92DB5579E7F0.gif

all this is already known. all you need is discord and twitter to figure any of this out. most of what you said also has nothing to do with what was being talked about.

dudes were shooketh cause we said most bots do single items checkouts. which you just agreed with.

seems like there’s a lot of experts in here :wink:
They do, but proxies and multiple cards allow you to get multiple items at once. Plus you are likely using a connection faster than the average joe. So a single item bot becomes a multi item bot very easily.

Pray for me that I win my fantasy league so I don’t feel bad buying tnf jacket after just buying the parka
Thankful for Damien Williams...started him in 2 leagues last night!

just checked my ups my choice and there are 23 labels that have been created by SHOP associated to my address. i did find my 2 orders via the reference numbers, but have no idea about the other 21. i'm sure they'll eventually go away, but that would be one hell of an early Christmas present.

Thought i was buggin last night. I got 2 orders coming, but there was like an additional 5 or 6 from OMLOG. I was hype at first, thought my Extra Butter TNF stuff was coming :smh:

I asked this when the drop was happening but does anyone know when items go on sale in store, is it this weekend or next week?

I'm guessing a lot us will be getting multiple notifications about supposed OMLOG deliveries.

Can we go ahead and cut off 100 posts about that now?

Gaye hoodie ship notice last night
Got can’t ship today this morning lol

Hopefully soon come for saturday

Told myself I wasn't gonna cop **** this week since there's so much dropping today.

Ended up copping CITH, Smile, and Ornament :lol: and now I'm hoping to grab Marvin Gaye and Bombay on a restock

I'm a sucker for these overpriced tees that say the word Supreme somewhere on it, even if it's a different language :lol:

Told myself I wasn't gonna cop **** this week since there's so much dropping today.

Ended up copping CITH, Smile, and Ornament :lol: and now I'm hoping to grab Marvin Gaye and Bombay on a restock

I'm a sucker for these overpriced tees that say the word Supreme somewhere on it, even if it's a different language :lol:

‘Preme life

Bombay tee shipped...that was order 3 of 3 10 or so minutes after Marvin hoodie and tee. Smh.

am i the only one that wanted the smile shirt? not bad enough to wake up and try though. anyone have a size L they wanna sell? or i'll just keep my eyes on stockx.

I wanted it too. Took too long to decide between grey or white and it sold out in my size >D

Been eyeing StockX, Grailed, the Bay, etc. not paying current resell though.. we'll see

Edit: looking for a S in either color if anyone has one lol

I copped purple CITH tee, Corduroy Roses shirt and black bombay tee online one order.

I had a 4:15 time slot and waited about an hour to get inside. It was pretty cold yesterday. When I finally went in the store they only had Yellow Marvin Gaye tees left but they had every color in the hoodies.

I needed XL in tees but they only had medium and large so i decided to save my money.

I just picked up the deck, santa ornament(item i really wanted) and some ludens from the store.

bogos are going down and the TNFs going up. i need it to go the other way around
Feeling like I'm in the same spot. My BOGO arrives today and don't get me wrong, i'm stoked but I sized up and based on the reviews I shouldn't have and I thought I was in a good spot to sell and recop but the XL price has dipped hard. Honestly thinking the play is to move it and get TNF fleece. I'd wear that thing to the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom