Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 12 30th Anniversary

Site needs to update with more sale items wtf

200w.webp

I picked up the pink quilted hoodie, thought it looked really cool.

However it is flat out BS that you can’t order the boxers in different sizes in the same order. I even emailed them to ask if they could throw one large in and they told me eat ****.

Sheeesh, glad i was able to hit up the store to cop them shorts, probly hit sf Saturday and see what's left

I actually need to circle back for one of those Warhol X Muhammad Ali hoodies from years ago.

I'm bout to have my second son and we are naming him Kassisus. I had the burgundy hoody years when it dropped but I think wear and tear got the best of it a while ago.

:rofl: Yes now I feel like supreme is going full Mall kiosk .......Jesus ****ing christ ........NBA young boy......I understand he has a HUGE following , but why tho?

This is bad , I mean I can see why alot of da older heads are getting turned off ....and more money saved ......and that's good....but again why ....

I cannot for the life of me name anything , ANYTHING not an album , movie, moment in history, meaning to da "culture" , not a quote from a song.....NOTHING related to NBA Young boy. I know he is a hip hop artist. That is all.

I could've seen lil yachty on a supreme tee before I saw this man....and that would've been enough for me

Back
Top Bottom