Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 16 30th Anniversary

Queue took forever but got what I wanted today
Screenshot 2024-05-30 at 10.11.23 AM.png

welp struck out on everything. had blue track pants and black tee in my cart in 5 seconds captcha in another 5 and still sold out fast

Yeah Makebot is completely wiping stock. Only chance manual had was a queue reset which they didn’t do
Queue reset won't help because it's a checkout queue. That bot solves captcha so fast that it gets into checkout queue faster than other bots and definitely faster than humans.
Screenshot_2024-05-30_110236.png

I solved checkpoint in 5 seconds and still got a 2 minute checkout queue, when I get through everything is gone.
I gave y'all a heads up last week, we are in dark times!

Logo tees keep showing in stock then s/o by the time I get out of que.. annoying. Esp bc I have wild appointments at work :smh:

Queue reset won't help because it's a checkout queue. That bot solves captcha so fast that it gets into checkout queue faster than other bots and definitely faster than humans.
Screenshot_2024-05-30_110236.png

I solved checkpoint in 5 seconds and still got a 2 minute checkout queue, when I get through everything is gone.
I gave y'all a heads up last week, we are in dark times!
Yeah **** this.

Don't worry, you can't even buy makebot right now. There's a waiting list to pay $600 (and you have to provide card info to join the waitlist)
My group had a groupbuy yesterday and they only got 10 copies. Once word starts getting out how op it is that $600 will look like a steal

Back
Top Bottom