Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 16 30th Anniversary

what info are you looking for?

Nothing specific just general Bot info. Like Brooklyn said “from what I’ve seen” it’s very cloak and dagger. I dunno just further clarity about what’s going on in the bot world for us that don’t see it as critical to own one.

Nothing specific just general Bot info. Like Brooklyn said “from what I’ve seen” it’s very cloak and dagger. I dunno just further clarity about what’s going on in the bot world for us that don’t see it as critical to own one.
They're usually expensive and you'd have to resell for it to be worth it. Bots nowadays are usually subscription. If you're not buying weekly for supreme items, it's not worth it and you might as well pay resell for certain pieces here and there.

I think he covered most of it. The Makebot tech has been upgraded and beating other less sophisticated bots in solving captchas and reaching checkout faster. Unless you're willing to spend $600 for a 3-month commitment, anything with high demand is gonna get carted by those subscribing before other bots, let alone manual users, can reach checkout.

I think the cloak and dagger comment was because unless you're writing the code yourself or have access to the code to read it, it's hard to tell what changes they've made. All you can rely on is the anecdotal evidence using a bot or buying manually. Queue today was roughly double the wait last week, which was double the wait in week 14. To me that suggests more Supreme "customers" have made the move to Makebot in the past two weeks.

So reduced supply is step 1, causing sellouts is step 2, step 3 is going to be increasing pricing across the board. Say hello to regular tees starting at $50, camp caps at $58 and hoodies at $188…

I think he covered most of it. The Makebot tech has been upgraded and beating other less sophisticated bots in solving captchas and reaching checkout faster. Unless you're willing to spend $600 for a 3-month commitment, anything with high demand is gonna get carted by those subscribing before other bots, let alone manual users, can reach checkout.

I think the cloak and dagger comment was because unless you're writing the code yourself or have access to the code to read it, it's hard to tell what changes they've made. All you can rely on is the anecdotal evidence using a bot or buying manually. Queue today was roughly double the wait last week, which was double the wait in week 14. To me that suggests more Supreme "customers" have made the move to Makebot in the past two weeks.
Don’t even reply, dude been sweating me for the longest. It's crazy!
For the 4 people I ran for this is how it went down...
Screenshot_2024-05-30_110236-1.png

3 tasks solved in an immaculate 5-6 seconds each, (which is considered excellent) 1 task was slower at 11 seconds (which is considered fair)
And all that did was get a 3 min checkout queue time.
Screenshot_2024-05-30_113346-1.png

After getting through queue it's all gone!

Last edited:
I don’t really see this being sustainable for resellers either. If they’re getting 10k orders in before even the weaker bots strike, it shifts the supply so far away from the end consumer that I can only really see more below retail past seasons stuff.

i just want the helmet man :frown:

called all the local duc shops and they're not getting them. waiting for a call back about the leather jacket availability...

this season has been pretty terrible for me.

regardless of not being able to buy **** online...when i have bought stuff online supreme has either sent the wrong size or sent a refund and stated the item was out of stock...and this is for regular, non-hyped **** like button ups.

there even seems to be less inventory in stores as well, larger sizes and better colorways never seem to be available in store

Back
Top Bottom