Official sz14+ thread (Team BigFooters)

Whats happening BigFooters..

it can be difficult at times to find big sizes (size 14 and above) or even connections in the sneaker game that can provide these sizes. This thread allowsour big footer brothers to communicate and share with each other.

This is an extention of Team Big Footers (TBF) because we are global with this.

This is a test thread to see if there are many 14+ in NT

Holla

I'm a size 16 and I have a few pairs I'd like to sell or trade. Mods, which forum does this belong in?

Size 16...
927.gif

Im glad i wear size 9..
ohwell.gif
glasses.gif

Damn,,,, I'm a size 12..or 11.5..depends on how I wana walk..lol

can we get a big men dressing better thread? I swear its impossible to find classy size 14 shoes, or pants size 34 width by 38 length anywhere....NO LOVE FORTHE TALL/SKINNY DUDES!

Originally Posted by bns1201

can we get a big men dressing better thread? I swear its impossible to find classy size 14 shoes, or pants size 34 width by 38 length anywhere....NO LOVE FOR THE TALL/SKINNY DUDES!

couldn't agree with you anymore. i would kill for a pair of Gucci loafers in a 14 at least.
don't really have a problem finding clothes just topman sells out of my size mad fast but thats about it

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Originally Posted by bns1201

can we get a big men dressing better thread? I swear its impossible to find classy size 14 shoes, or pants size 34 width by 38 length anywhere....NO LOVE FOR
THE TALL/SKINNY DUDES!

couldn't agree with you anymore. i would kill for a pair of Gucci loafers in a 14 at least.
don't really have a problem finding clothes just topman sells out of my size mad fast but thats about it

lets start a business kid

size 15. I have one pair of sz14 in my collection and a handful of size 16's

Originally Posted by dn590

2posts and trying to make a team?

naw.. not trying to make a team (but we got one on ISS already)

just seeing wuts up with NT and sz14+ ers

Probably a true size 13.5 but thats impossible to find at retail stores. So I prefer 14 but I have alot size 13 kicks especially have been in Canada for awhile you cant find 14 there

Back
Top Bottom