Official T.I. King Uncaged Anticipation Thread - Coming ...soon...

ti vs tip was a good album.... I think the concept overshadowed the actual songs. He did that for his mans that passed tho

I bought my copy and I actually like the whole album. I don't know if it's because I had low expectations but I think it's a dope CD. Only two songs I don't care for, still think "I'm Back" should have been added to the physical release. Overall it's a 3.5 or 4/5

Originally Posted by OneTrust

I mess with this album. 

If he added "I'm Back" and "Takers" it would've been even better but it was a good little album.

Came on the deluxe version from iTunes ....

Does anyone know what the two bonus songs from Target is? Just saw it on an ad and now I'm curious to what they are

Downloaded to the Evo...I will see how it sound when I get to work tonight...I didn't even know this came out til I was in best buy today getting some headphones

The intro with CuDi & 'Ye
smokin.gif

i copped today. i'll give it a run later on tonight while i'm playin Black Ops

this album is A LOT better than i thought it would be.

Kang back 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Why is dude releasing ALL his videos now? Even wayne's camp had enough sense to stretch it out... Its not like he recorded that many videos before he went in either.

and i'm referring to the Pledge Allegiance video.

Album definitely grew on me but still stands as his worst album...

"How Life Changed" is my *%!$

Originally Posted by JUSTBLAZE2k7

Album definitely grew on me but still stands as his worst album...

"How Life Changed" is my *%!$

This is leaps and bounds better than TI/TIPHe probably still ain't forgave himself for that album

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Serve a @+$+$ straight D & make her face fall off!
smokin.gif

I pass out cake like your birthday %%!*@
If you kiss both of those, lick that, take this

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yo... I'm gonna change my opinion... This %+$% is actually on fire. If you add the bonus tracks that have been out and take it in its entirety, this joint SLAMS in the whip.

Wasnt as bad as I expected it to be honestly

"Castle Walls" is absolutely ridiculous to me....i think that the joint with him and CB was cool but considering the circumstances, I'm personally tired of his "road to redemption, then commit a felony" act..it's tired.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Wasnt as bad as I expected it to be honestly

"Castle Walls" is absolutely ridiculous to me....
agreed.

i think Poppin Bottles could be big, but this DAN can't shoot a club video from jail.

i like this album a lot. TI has 6 quality albums IMO in his catalog.

I can see "Lay Me Down" being major in the club.

And the CD is heat rocks IMO. Lyrics..........so-so. Production...........
eek.gif
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom