Official T.I. King Uncaged Anticipation Thread - Coming ...soon...

^ Hold your breath for this...

indifferent.gif

that's your opinion but nah i can't agree with that. TI vs TIP was garbage. i couldnt even listen to that cd. this cd is different from ti's regular albums. more commercialized i think but its still good. and you have to expect ti to be more commercial. if you're expecting him to go back to his trap days you going to be waiting forever

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

Originally Posted by MindOfCritic

that's your opinion but nah i can't agree with that. TI vs TIP was garbage. i couldnt even listen to that cd. this cd is different from ti's regular albums. more commercialized i think but its still good. and you have to expect ti to be more commercial. if you're expecting him to go back to his trap days you going to be waiting forever

Paper Trail was as commercial as it gets. that @*!* was a pop album
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

grin.gif
Ready For Whatever is better than this entire album.

grin.gif

Ready For Whatever is better than this entire album.

Definitely right about that

grin.gif
Im saying tho!! I didnt know you could get more commercial than Paper Trail. What is he doing on the album making music with Taylor Swift or something??

[h2]T.I. No Mercy Album Trailer Pt. 2[/h2]Wednesday, December 01 2010 11:09 PM EST | Posted by: Big Homie | Posted in: Blog, Focus

Cliff is back with more wise words forthe second installment of hisseries of trailers. No Mercy arrives December 7.

Something tells me P & Tip made "Amazing" a long, long time ago (like around '05-'06)...

1. Pharrell hasn't referred to himself as "Skateboard P" in FOREVER.
2. Pharrell hasn't rapped in that tone in FOREVER.
3. The beat sounds like it was made years ago (in less than 10 minutes as well).

EDIT: I listened to it for any specific lyrics that would point out when it was made...

"Had guns like an arms dealer." - Tip
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
(I guess it's not as old as I thought *shrugs*)

No wonder everyone likes Castle Walls, same dude that produced Love the Way You Lie produced it.

Back
Top Bottom