Official T.I. King Uncaged Anticipation Thread - Coming ...soon...

Originally Posted by badmoonRison

SO it's August 20 and...
Been pushed back. Keep up fam
laugh.gif

No matter how much a person does from this day forward, it doesn’t take away from the things I’ve done to this day. I’m gonna have to stop for a long time to let you start for a long time in order for you to catch up, no matter how much you do, and not taking away from anybody, not saying nothing bad about nobody. You gonna have to do what you’re doing right now times two, times three, seven more times over in order to be where I am right now today. As far as from a standpoint of success, the only person who is in a position to even make a claim of that sort would be Wayne, as far as success, from a numbers standpoint. As far as longevity and success, that’s the only person I feel like can say that.

Always will be my favorite rapper even though he is dumb as %+#*.

I hope and pray when he gets out he will get back on top.

Yeah I'll admit his music lately is eh but he really has to get his %+#* together now.

It kills me to say this but man people are all making fun of him and %+#*. . He is kind of a lame and becoming irrelevant.

this can't happen to cliff this been my main dude since I'm Serious.

I am sooo sick and tired of all of these empty and desperate pleas for forgiveness or leniency, or whatever this N' keep doin. Him and Chris

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Album title has been changed to 'No Mercy'

No Mercy? Come on son. I swear these artist are tooo lazy to put any thought into their album names. I already got sick of that 'Blueprint 3', 'Carter 4', Man on the Moon 2' nonsense.

Let's hear something new. These ain't #%$%@%! movies. Step your album name game up.

Back
Top Bottom