Official T.I. King Uncaged Anticipation Thread - Coming ...soon...

[h2]T.I. Feat. Eminem – All She Wrote[/h2]
Posted By: kenny at 05:57 AM ET 11/16/2010

TI-no-mercy-youraudiofix.jpg

Well, here’s the most anticipated track from T.I.’s upcoming No Mercy album.
[h2][/h2]
http://youraudiofix.com/2010/11/16/t-i-feat-eminem-all-she-wrote/

Tracklist

1. Welcome To The World (feat. Kanye West & Kid Cudi)
2. How Life Changed (feat. Mitchelle’l & Scarface)
3. Get Back Up (feat. Chris Brown) 
4. I Can’t Help It (feat. Rocko) 
5. That’s All She Wrote (feat. Eminem)
6. No Mercy (feat. The-Dream)
7. Big Picture
8. Strip (feat. Young Dro & Trey Songz)
9. Salute
10. Amazing (feat. Pharrell)
11. Everything On Me
12. Poppin Bottles (feat. Drake)
13. Lay Me Down
14. Castle Walls (feat. Christina Aguilera)

thank god Lady Gaga is off this album, dude was supposed to collabo with that attrocious mess

Man... I can't even hate... the songs i've heard off this album are looking pretty heavy...

I'm almost getting that "KING" vibe on here.

Originally Posted by OverGrinding

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Only heard 2 tracks, #3 & #4...but this here...

1. Welcome To The World (feat. Kanye West & Kid Cudi)

eek.gif
 I. CAN. NOT. WAIT.

thats really the only reason i want the album 
laugh.gif

and it being the Intro lets you know this is musical excellence....

laugh.gif
im gonna do that everytime

This experience is truly a pain I have never felt before and that’s saying a lot for a @%+%$ who’s been down locked up as many times as I have. I see this as a real %** whoopin’. The kind you don’t just go back outside to play afterwards. You take ya %** to bed and don’t come out of your room until it’s time to go to school. I don’ t know what effect this will have on my life moving forward but I’m certainly sick and mother f*cking tired of going to jail, juve, prison, the pen, correctional facilities or whatever else you want to call it. I’d have been better off doing a 5-10 year bid one time than going in time and time again for days, weeks and months for the last 15 years of my life.
- T.I.

Check below for the rest of T.I.’s letter from jail.
Even though it’s been a long road, I’m still standing, barely but nevertheless still standing. At one time I thought my motivation for continuing was for my fans, my partna Philant, my pops, my grandmama, even for the haters or the people I let down. But nah… I got to do this %%+% for me!!! I’ll be God damned if I’ve come all this way and made it through so much hell to let it go down like this! F*ck that! If an hour in the dark is worth a second in the sun then pass me my mother f*ckin’ shades cause I’m ready to cash my darkest hours in…ASAP!!! A lot of folks had fathers or father figures in the house to raise them into manhood. I’m not trying to make any excuses for my situation but my father was a hustler that lived in New York. My uncle was a local big time dope boy turned 10 year federal inmate. My mother and grandparents did the best they could but I found my manhood in the trap and in prison systems. But I found it. And nan one of mine will ever have to feel the cold tight grip of a handcuff or grace the presence of a jail cell if I can help it. Over my dead body! So if you can’t respect that you ain’t rocking with my movement then $$#* you dog! I know a bunch of mother f*ckers who are…..

- Love KING

FULL READ
Going to jail THAT many times can't be anything but detrimental to your career no matter who you are. TIP I hope you get your act together musically and legally. I'm still going to give No Mercy a fair chance but I honestly don't have any expectations for it at all. TI is going the Cam'Ron route except Cam didn't have to go to jail to fall off. It is sad but you have to know when to let go.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

This experience is truly a pain I have never felt before and that’s saying a lot for a @%+%$ who’s been down locked up as many times as I have. I see this as a real %** whoopin’. The kind you don’t just go back outside to play afterwards. You take ya %** to bed and don’t come out of your room until it’s time to go to school. I don’ t know what effect this will have on my life moving forward but I’m certainly sick and mother f*cking tired of going to jail, juve, prison, the pen, correctional facilities or whatever else you want to call it. I’d have been better off doing a 5-10 year bid one time than going in time and time again for days, weeks and months for the last 15 years of my life.
- T.I.

Even though it’s been a long road, I’m still standing, barely but nevertheless still standing. At one time I thought my motivation for continuing was for my fans, my partna Philant, my pops, my grandmama, even for the haters or the people I let down. But nah… I got to do this %%+% for me!!! I’ll be God damned if I’ve come all this way and made it through so much hell to let it go down like this! F*ck that! If an hour in the dark is worth a second in the sun then pass me my mother f*ckin’ shades cause I’m ready to cash my darkest hours in…ASAP!!! A lot of folks had fathers or father figures in the house to raise them into manhood. I’m not trying to make any excuses for my situation but my father was a hustler that lived in New York. My uncle was a local big time dope boy turned 10 year federal inmate. My mother and grandparents did the best they could but I found my manhood in the trap and in prison systems. But I found it. And nan one of mine will ever have to feel the cold tight grip of a handcuff or grace the presence of a jail cell if I can help it. Over my dead body! So if you can’t respect that you ain’t rocking with my movement then $$#* you dog! I know a bunch of mother f*ckers who are…..

- Love KING

What a %!$@#** idiot. He has absolutely no one to blame except himself. If he's so sick and tired of going to jail then he should stop doing illegal *%*+. 
And this _ can miss me with the motivational type *%*+ he's been trying since he been out. I pray the whole album sounds like "I Can't Help It"

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

- T.I.

- Love KING

What a %!$@#** idiot. He has absolutely no one to blame except himself. If he's so sick and tired of going to jail then he should stop doing illegal *%*+. 
And this _ can miss me with the motivational type *%*+ he's been trying since he been out. I pray the whole album sounds like "I Can't Help It"

All I hear is "blah, blah, blah, yap, yap yap" from his letters. I think there's a feeling that he should keep talking, but at this point, the best moves are silence and actions. I don't mind when he's motivational, but at this point, he's not motivating anyone. Don't try it.

Hopefully, the album is a pleasant surprise, but my expectations are incredibly low.

i aint flakin on my boy Tip like most... imma cop the album off the strength

unfortunate we getting this stepchild album...but im hopin for sum gems....the joint wit Ye is legit to me

Back
Top Bottom