Official Tampa Bay Bucs @ SF Niners

TheGodFresco

formerly gsdoubleu
Garcia is shredding the defense apart. But they only getting FG's. O-line has got to protect Shaun Hill.

Good throw by Hill for a TD
grin.gif

glad I stuck with Gore in the FF championship..running all over the Bucs so far!

Defense looked good right there...Banta-Cain earning his paycheck.

Keith Lewis is the man! South Sac dude always bringing the intensity.

Originally Posted by Burn916

Defense looked good right there...Banta-Cain earning his paycheck.

Keith Lewis is the man! South Sac dude always bringing the intensity.

Banta-Cain has been the worst bust... He came with some noise but has been quiet recently...

^ I agree he hasn't lived up to his contract, that's for sure...that's why I'm glad to see him making some plays. I want to see this look nextyear - Banta-Cain/Willis/Briggs/Lawson. Wishful thinking...

WITNESS!!!!!!!

Shaun Hill for President, we should've blown them out but we coiuldve won at least 3 or 4 games that were close, but the most important thing is that wegot a W

Like I said earlier, Nolan wasn't the problem, all this time its been Alex Smith. Dude is a waste, I would be willing to trade him for a stick of gum. 49ers looking decent, too bad the season is over though.

they did this last year, giving the fans so much hope for the next year by finishing out the season strong.....we need to focus on a B.Y replacement, O-Lineand a big time #1 wideout

Back
Top Bottom