***Official Tattoo Thread: Inked-4-Life Vol.2***

Some of these ethics are essentially passed down within companies. I think as far as say the tech field, they are sort of rewriting that whole "look" thing as long as you have the qualifications for a job. In say business or even my field of insurance, people still look down on things like tattoos and even facial hair to a degree. My clients can be old fashion and brought in a different world which mostly consists of people that come from a good background and live in better areas of this world where no one has tattoos or what not. I am sure as time progresses and when we are well past dead, all this will be more of a norm.

I get that completely. What I see happening now is that the people than can start making a change in these dated practices are themselves brainwashed and carrying on the pointless traditions.

Looking for tattoo ideas for my birthday next month. Something on with eres my right arm, or shoulder. Any ideas?

Successful first session on the half sleeve today. Back at it again in 2 weeks to finish the bottom half and add all the small details

And no pics, you slippin

Lmao my bad. This is the only pic I have right now. It was before we ended the session so more of it got done

2CFF6E1B-62E4-4C73-9EFB-2D67D0673007.jpeg

Since me and the wife are going to LA for our anniversary next year I think I'm gonna try to surprise her with getting some matching tats while we are there. Nothing too difficult nor expensive. Maybe something that will take about 2 hrs to do. Any recommendations?

Since me and the wife are going to LA for our anniversary next year I think I'm gonna try to surprise her with getting some matching tats while we are there. Nothing too difficult nor expensive. Maybe something that will take about 2 hrs to do. Any recommendations?
Most good artist are booked in advanced, especially in LA. Id never go to an artist that is available for walkins. Theyre usually rookies

Most good artist are booked in advanced, especially in LA. Id never go to an artist that is available for walkins. Theyre usually rookies

This is a good point. He should probably start looking up artists now and setting an appointment.

Check out Shamrock social club, all the artists are top notch. Might be kind of pricey, but you can def get a nice memento piece there.

Just don't do it. Wait to get something good. A lot of better things to do as an anniversary then get a tattoo together.

Good point. Still just an option but I'll set myself to make a decision 'round Jan

Just don't do it. Wait to get something good. A lot of better things to do as an anniversary then get a tattoo together.

Well we got a lil tattoo on our honeymoon so it's gonna be another piece to add to those tats. The tat itself won't be the gift it will be one gift while on our anniversary trip

Those are dope, whats going on with the eye on the egyptian tattoo?
And those chelsea boots gotta go....I say that with love from my recent rant about them in other threads :lol:
:lol:

The eye is like that because the bust it’s based off is like that with one hollow eye so my guy did it like one half is alive & the other is a statue.

:lol:

The eye is like that because the bust it’s based off is like that with one hollow eye so my guy did it like one half is alive & the other is a statue.
Oh I got you, dope stuff. Plan on going full sleeve? An egyptian theme to complete it would be clean.

Trying to decide what I wanna get to cover up my inner bicep. Its harder to come up with something cuz I have script there already. Would have to work it into the new design itself

Oh I got you, dope stuff. Plan on going full sleeve? An egyptian theme to complete it would be clean.
Definitely doing a full sleeve on both sides.

I’m actually doing a duality theme with them, so one side is the good & the other the bad. Currently only planning to get one more Egyptian themed tat & that’s going to be Erykah Badu as Cleopatra on my bad side 8)

Going in next week so he can add the lettering to the portrait of my pops.

Back
Top Bottom