***Official Tattoo Thread: Inked-4-Life Vol.2***

Any recommendations for tattoo shops/artists in Italy? Will be vacationing in Rome, Florence, Venice and Cinque Terre next month and was looking to possibly get a piece done.

Got this done in Ozone Park yesterday , love it. Will be finishing up the forearm sleeve with the same artist ASAP.

Attachments

• 7A9C86CF-7702-4B89-902E-1BFD0CDCCAC2.png
    7A9C86CF-7702-4B89-902E-1BFD0CDCCAC2.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 86
Just saw this. I actually followed her career pretty deep when she and Lucky were dating and she updated her blog a lot. Apparently she passed away. Always wanted a tattoo by her.

anyone ever been to rose tattoo in brooklyn?

thinking about getting something like this on my left upper arm.

is it normal for an artist to give similar designs to multiple people? I thought you had to bring in your own design and then the artist will touch it up. im a newb.

^^^^Depends on the artist but the answer is no, it doesn't always have to be an original design.

I was just watching the new Tattoo Age doc on Viceland where they did it on Bert Krak. He said he's done certain classic tattoos (ei pin up models) a 100 times over and never gets tired of it. To him, it's a classic tattoo design that should stand the test of time. I used to not agree with that statement but now I do agree. Sometimes things like koi fish, dragons, panthers, etc are fine and just timeless pieces.

Reactions: God
Just saw this. I actually followed her career pretty deep when she and Lucky were dating and she updated her blog a lot. Apparently she passed away. Always wanted a tattoo by her.

Wow. WTH happened? I used to read her blog a lot too.

is it normal for an artist to give similar designs to multiple people? I thought you had to bring in your own design and then the artist will touch it up. im a newb.

My buddy has a mark cross eagle. It’s dope af.

And yeah that’s normal. Especially if they got a signature style like that.

I got a tattoo from Alec Benjamin. It’s a panther wearing shades blazing a joint. :lol: looks straight out of Miami vice. But he’s done a bunch of tattoos like that because that’s how he tattoos. Not my exact tattoo but similar.

Last edited:

Looks appealing but not the best line work and few blowouts.

Your job doesn't mind tatted hands. Aren't you in healthcare?

Yup I’m a therapist, I work overnight so I don’t run into any of the admins during my shift, been here 14 years, so far so good, the hand tat is new, but I’ve had an inside forearm tat for years and no issues...healthcare has become more and more acceptant of body art, I know plenty of nurses and even doctors full of tats

Yup I’m a therapist, I work overnight so I don’t run into any of the admins during my shift, been here 14 years, so far so good, the hand tat is new, but I’ve had an inside forearm tat for years and no issues...healthcare has become more and more acceptant of body art, I know plenty of nurses and even doctors full of tats

I remember seeing a bunch of tattoos when I was in the hospital. Plus you’ve been there 14 years like you said.

My newest tattoo, by Jason at sea wolf tattoo in mpls.

BC273329-3BA6-48AB-B713-B898E49987A6.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom