***Official Tattoo Thread: Inked-4-Life Vol.2***

Not that I know but I heard behind the knee is the worst place to get tattooed out of all spots.

I've not had the chance to get my knees done, but I do have my whole back, chest, half sleeves below both knees, and arms done (from fingers to tops of the shoulders) and I can say without a doubt the worst pain was bye far my head tattoo..4 1/2 hr session of black/grey lettering..From temple to temple, wrapped around the back of my head..It all hurt really bad..Broke out in a cold sweat about half hour in, got the shivers, and damn near passed out..

Homie on some Lars and the Real girl steez....but hey, seems to make him happy :lol:

Does it have a vagina? Like is it a legit sex doll?

59708AED-E719-464C-8A80-69FF88693630.jpeg

Went classic, swallow bird with my wedding date, highlight shading to come in the next sesh

Craving some more ink.

We just had a major expo here in Michigan. Anyone suggest any other dope artists here?

Going to Florida in a month. Looking to possibly link with a dope artist.

Its crazy how 'busy' some of these people are. These waitlists are goofy for some of these guys. Some people, the waitlists are reasonable...for others...it's like..bruh...you aren't famous, get over yourself.

Any pictures of dope tats on brownskin? I'm brown like Russ and Dame Lillard color

:lol: it’s not the artist making the waitlist long. It’s all the people in line in front of you.

My guy is good, not famous and on at least a 3 month wait.
Not quite. Some artists also aren't working every day or only like a couple days a week so they trim the waiting list down very slowly.

1AF0F43E-99CB-40C2-A107-5453A288F311.jpeg

I might go this route for my 40th which is in about 3 years, I guess having the photography gig growing and the fact that I been at my job for 15 years and don’t really see me shaking up my life at this point or job searching any time soon has emboldened me more, even if I did have to look for a job, the medical field has become more forgiving towards this and in my line of work, you are hired before you even interview because most of the time is who you know that matters over how you look or how knowledgeable you are...I def see myself at 50 with full sleeves, neck tatt and filling my legs :lol:

Anybody have fine line tattoos? Been in touch with some artists at Bang Bang. Wondered if anyone has any experience with them

In b4 it's a waste of money :lol:

Anybody have fine line tattoos? Been in touch with some artists at Bang Bang. Wondered if anyone has any experience with them

In b4 it's a waste of money :lol:

Wife and I trying to set up an appointment with this girl to get a matching tattoo, mines probably right above my knee on my thigh and hers on her arm, something not too big...she specializes in calligraphy and fine line
https://instagram.com/jingstattoo

Yeah I’m pretty set on fine line but there seems to be a divide amongst the ink community on the longevity of the style/fading.

I feel like it would require more maintenance and especially taking advantage of the free touch up most artists offer inside a year. I really dig the style and wouldn’t mind getting the work touched up every few years. I mean, shouldn’t most people be getting their work touched up every so often anyways?

^^^Talking about single needle tattoos? Those are getting popular but yes, the detail will not be there in the long run. That is why traditional tattoos always hold up the best even though they are a dime a dozen. Like hard outline and bold coloring just is never bad. All tattoos do need to be touched up but it depends on the person. I actually personally like my tattoos aged. Sort of gives it history but that is me.

I got lucky and the tattoo guy I follow that is from Australia is in town in Oakland tomorrow ironically. So I am getting tattooed by him with no wait time at all. Siked!

Back
Top Bottom