***Official Tattoo Thread: Inked-4-Life Vol.2***

Man I love the look of The Rock's tribal, I wanna do something like that with A Jamaican twist, but I'd feel phony doing a tribal with no tribe.

Do you. All that matters is you liking it. My boy "orly" did kaepernicks tribal. Colin don't got a tribe.

Man I love the look of The Rock's tribal, I wanna do something like that with A Jamaican twist, but I'd feel phony doing a tribal with no tribe.

Do you. All that matters is you liking it. My boy "orly" did kaepernicks tribal. Colin don't got a tribe.

^^^You know Orly?

And tattoos have gotten to that point where race really doesn’t play a factor in getting a specific tattoo. Sure you’ll have people that will hate on you but overall, it’s your body and you can do what you want. The more important thing is respect to the culture. Know what these tattoos mean and know why you yourself, want to get it. If it all makes sense, then no one will really criticize you for getting them. I am half Japanese and I don’t hate on anyone getting Japanese inspired tattoos. For the most part, they probably know more about the culture then I do and that is the amount of respect that people are looking for.

da human memo pad...
All his tattoos are so ****** 
laugh.gif

Its like the same **** over and over again.

^

I cant even tell whats Birdman's new tats are. Where do you see the Trukfit logo? Im guessing his new ish is the stuff around his eyebrows.

This is Antwuan Dixon. A pro skater that just loves tattooing but gets the worst stuff ever. Make's Baby's tats look like nothing. Well.....sort of.

tumblr_lrccldfQTR1qbsm9to1_500.png
beautifulride.jpg

Knowing what you want is one thing, figuring out placement is a whole other animal.

Especially when you're artist thinks a different placement will "flow better"

It's not much; my first one. In Aramaic it's "Bar Elaha"; I got the tattoo in Hebrew. "Son of God"

Last edited:
What's ironic is even as a skateboarder, he is messing that whole career up and it has nothing to do with his tattoos. I heard he helps work at the Diamon Supply shop but as far as corporate or retail, get out of here! Tuan is crazy though.

Should be finally posting pics tomorrow on some progress of my shoulder. Been almost a year since I got tattooed. Got me all excited and sh*t........haha.

Here is a picture of my half sleeve.

I've been thinking about extending it to a full sleeve but still in the thought process. I've been thinking of having roman numeral lettering on my forearm and cursive lettering on the other side with the japanese water, wind, etc. surrounding it to get the theme present. Do you think this would look weird? I've never seen it done before so I don't really have a pic reference. I was gonna have the background of the lettering have some shading so it doesnt stand out from the japanese stuff too much. Any opinions/advice welcomed, thanks.

Ive seen it before. If its all black and white it isnt a big deal.

You could do a 3/4th sleeve and do your lettering and script too.

Kinki Ryusaki

Bruh she could tattoo a steaming pile of ish on my chest and i'd have no qualms :smh:

Foreal though when i saw her pic i thought it was just a model shoot but turns out she's legit and her work is pretty badass. Hard to find her work online though. You google her name and it's just a fap bank.

And for the fiends she's based in Malaysia. Waiting list probably in the region of 15yrs :lol:

Last edited:
Reactions: God
I will be meeting with Jamie Ames Navarro this weekend to discuss possible tats. Can't wait. His waiting list is only about 2 months. That is shorter than most of the Deluxe tattoo artist and their work is nowhere near as good except for 2 or 3 of them.

Saw this photo on Smoking Section. I don't know.....just wanted to put it up.

And I did a bout 3.5 hours of windbars and it hurt like hell. It's not really forming yet but I know it is a work in progress. This maybe sort of messed up but I think my tattoo looks worse on photo then in person. When you take a photo of it at certain angles, the head seems sort of longer then it should.

Anyways.....this is the line sketch of my windbags:

And this is Lango's photo from his Instagram (please excuse the lack of a body). I hope it forms the way it should cause this thing is costing me a pretty penny and we're still not even close to being done and honestly it's not even the best dragon by far but I am coping with it and I actually dig it.

Fong, thats looking tough!!

That dragon is sick, dont know why you dont like it as much as you should. The colors are dope.

I saw Lango post it on IG and was wondering when you were going to post here lol. I have a new appreciation for my Japanese artist though, he would knock out what you did in 2 hours. Dude is quick.

Fong,

That looks dope man. Can't wait to see the finished product, I remember when you first posted it up on IG.

What's Lango's IG? I'd like to check out his other work.

Finally set my appointment up to get started on a half sleeve, June cant come quick enough. Going out to San Antonio to get it done, found an artist who's done work exactly like what I'm looking for.

Have another smaller scale idea I want done in the mean time, just cant decide on the location.

Last edited:
Fong, thats looking tough!!

That dragon is sick, dont know why you dont like it as much as you should. The colors are dope.

I saw Lango post it on IG and was wondering when you were going to post here lol. I have a new appreciation for my Japanese artist though, he would knock out what you did in 2 hours. Dude is quick.

Dude....I am like that glasses half empty type dude. But for real, I like my tattoo but just wonder if my experience is the same as others or how it should be. I mean all that black I got this past weekend was $700 ($640 + $60 in tip) and I am just thinking about how much longer I have since there is so much not done. Lango even lined some of the scales again, which I didn't understand since I thought that looked fine already but I trust dude and I suppose when it heals, it will just fade into the color more. Even the blacks on my arm already lightened up within the last couple of days.

I am going to shoot some better photos of it on my DSLR. There is more done on the bottom tricep part of my arm too. Lango's tattoo is a bit close on only a specific part.

Fong,

That looks dope man. Can't wait to see the finished product, I remember when you first posted it up on IG.

What's Lango's IG? I'd like to check out his other work.

Here is his Instagram: http://web.stagram.com/n/langooliveira/

Back
Top Bottom