Official Tattoo Thread Vol. Post Your Pics Or Hot Ones

can anybody recommend me a good tattoo shop in the bay
nerd.gif

peterock1, 6dollaburger and mks33..

what's the process like for getting work done by the tribe?

i've been interested for a while.. and was just curious what it was like for you guys, how long it took to get everything figured out, prices, etc.

i've been wanting to get a sleeve done with filiipino tribal to represent my dad's family/heritage, and use polynesian/micronesian art to represent mymom's family/heritage.

Originally Posted by lunchroomclassic

peterock1, 6dollaburger and mks33..

what's the process like for getting work done by the tribe?

i've been interested for a while.. and was just curious what it was like for you guys, how long it took to get everything figured out, prices, etc.

i've been wanting to get a sleeve done with filiipino tribal to represent my dad's family/heritage, and use polynesian/micronesian art to represent my mom's family/heritage.

its long and expensive (pause)...especially if youre not in the LA area....one of my boys started on his tattoo by the tribe similar to 6dolla's...when i last checked he was over $1500 in and 10 hours and still not done....the price for even just the design is more than what most ppl hereare paying to get inked up...that said, i would still gladly fork over the money for something that tells my family's story and means that much to me

se73no with the pic of page 3 of the sleeve with the fish/flowers....where did you get that tat? it is absolutely SICK.

anyone play into the hype of like the miami inks, etc.? or is that just more of like paying for the person who does it instead of the work?

Originally Posted by GoldenStateWarrior23

se73no with the pic of page 3 of the sleeve with the fish/flowers....where did you get that tat? it is absolutely SICK.

anyone play into the hype of like the miami inks, etc.? or is that just more of like paying for the person who does it instead of the work?
your last statement doesn't really make sense. do you mean do people buy into the hype of the person or of their work? because garver's work isincredible and i'd pay top dollar to get something done by him, he also seems like a really cool person.

the aztec calender is
eek.gif

I wouldnt mind something like that... I cant even express how amazing that thing is

i am gonna start with the DAO chinese symbol on my upper back/lower neck.... but i am still playing around with the designs of it

next tat i get- it will have the "glow in the dark" effect
it's like that cause of the blacklight... it doesn't actually glow in the dark. but yea i was interested in getting a black light tattoobut i heard the ink is really bad for you. anyone got any feedback on blacklight tattoos?

Here is mine i had it done like 3 years ago its a drawing i did in high school. i like to have original work

Back
Top Bottom