Official Tattoo Thread Vol. Post Your Pics Or Hot Ones

My gf wants me to post her's so here:

icyiv0.png

img00108mn5.jpg

****ty camera phone pic.......poor quality but only thing u really cant see is the blue eyes on the leo.....a bit faded things 8 years old

chppoer_tattoo.jpg

this is sexy as hell.

my ink:

those of you offended by a guys butt are
eyes.gif
. that is by far the best ink.. ever- they do their entire bodies- mainly their backs.. its beautiful.

^ No one cares what a drugee thinks.
eek.gif
So uncalled for.

But I'm thinking about getting some sick work done when i get my ones up.

How would you guy's feel if you had a dentist with his sleeve tatted. I'm going to school for dentistry but i really want a sleeve. IDK

Damn I really want to get a fleur de lis with my initials on my shoulder, but i think my mom would flip....oh well

Heres the one my roommate wants to get. You can only see it under black light and just some light marks in regular light.

ht_tattoo2_060821_ssh.jpg

anyone got some pictures of angel wings on their back? i have been wanting to get that done since i was 15, i think im most likely doing it this summer buthavent really seen too many. Anyone can find any good picture to look at?

YO! a few tattoo threads back there was a post of this dude from japan? who had like a 2 year waiting list. Dudes tattoo's were craaaaazy. like photoshopwork. insane gradients. his tattoo's were so rare he would only do certain styles for a certain amount of people.

If anyone has those pics or information on it it would be a BIG help. thanks.

Originally Posted by BaronDavis5

anyone got some pictures of angel wings on their back? i have been wanting to get that done since i was 15, i think im most likely doing it this summer but havent really seen too many. Anyone can find any good picture to look at?
Here you go.
l_b23c8de532c05c4eab7c95799da4aaa0.jpg

mine. It's still looks the same no color lost. but I wear alot of long sleeves and stuff so perhaps that is why. I am waiting for my first born before i doanything else on my other arm. half sleeve currently.

829rvjp.jpg

that glow in the dark stuff is crazy tho. I'm jealous of those. and some of those classic japanese full body was the best I have seen in a long time. justinsane.

l91e41c3859eee86eda0e01ps9.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Ive always wanted to get that phrase down my side........thinking about getting Semper Fidelis across my back for 2 reasons

1.In honor of my father

2.Its meaning (Translation is Always Faithful)

Death before dishonor is nicely done. I'd have a different saying, but the placement and script is nice.

vic23amg: Any meaning behind the sleeve? Funny because I'm strictly doing black ink, no color, so when I see full color, it's hard for me to fullyappreciate it. But I respect other peoples work. It's all ill to me.

Back
Top Bottom