Official tax refund thread vol. for the 2015 tax year

My tax refund is going straight to credit cards. I can honestly say i ****** my money up in 2015. I learned from my mistakes though. And I would rather make these mistakes now when Im young, rather than later when I have a family, and a house. Everything is s learning experience and you just have to learn from your mistakes and teach others from your mistakes

My man I'm in the same boat first year out of college I ran through 50 racks, At 25 it was fun and I don't regret it.
Looking forward if I want a suitable car and comfortable home, Now is primetime to smarten up.

Respect to you my friend, we're going to flourish this year, :smokin

Every year pay off cc debt for christmas instead of acquiring more. I'll my daughter something she needs other that everything goes to debt. I ball out for her bday. Only debt i have now is my car.

I hate debt.

I'll never understand that kind of thinking
eyes.gif

I can't wait for my tax refund. I need a new car BAD. I donated almost $500 to different charities so hopefully that will mean some good tax writeoffs.

What's the proof
insurance card or a copy of ur check stub showing that u pay medical
Or will ur w2 show it for u????

Beginning in 2015, there are reporting regulations for insurers and employers to file with the Federal Govt. This is a way for the Feds to penalize and make money from employers that do not follow ACA. So if you have insurance, more than likely the Govt already knows it.

View media item 1859320

1st paycheck of the year, and I'm getting killed on Taxes. I need to have a kid soon. :smh:

You made $3,200 and they took out $603 for your Fed w/h so yeah that's rather high if you're single. Is that based of a semi-monthly check? To reduce that Fed w/h, put down on your W-4 '1' exemption. Obviously you will get the money now and will have less of a refund come tax filing in 2017.

I'm gonna hope it was just a joke cause these day to day expenses for a my daughter ain't worth the couple of racks I get once a year

Moms told me I should get a house for tax benefits and I was like but who gon pay for that house them other 11 months?
Lol my exact thinking. If anything you can lower your AGI by investing some money into your 401k, traditional ira, or hsa(if you have the option).

No, having a kid just for taxes.

We must have posted within seconds of each other lol

^^ Clearly it was joke, I dont want no kids yet. Im still young and traveling around

Beginning in 2015, there are reporting regulations for insurers and employers to file with the Federal Govt. This is a way for the Feds to penalize and make money from employers that do not follow ACA. So if you have insurance, more than likely the Govt already knows it.
You made $3,200 and they took out $603 for your Fed w/h so yeah that's rather high if you're single. Is that based of a semi-monthly check? To reduce that Fed w/h, put down on your W-4 '1' exemption. Obviously you will get the money now and will have less of a refund come tax filing in 2017.

^^ Yea I'm going to look into that. This year I'm planning to get my 1st house. Been saving up, all debt is paid.

Might have been a joke, but my statement still stands. I don't understand that line of thinking.

A lot of people are dead serious when they say they want a kid for taxes.

Surprised this thread isn't active...

Just got my W2 , mortgage interest, and student loans tax information will be filing tonight.

Tried to file my taxes online got rejected because one of the dependents I claimed died in 2015 so they said I have to send it through the mail

I haven't done it through the mail in so long it feels like a hassle

Listen NT

Health insurance is very important I was and have been always very healthy and I never get sick, didn't get sick in 2015 not even sarcasm.

But let's say a drunk driver almost takes you out and you have crap insurance????

You can go bankrupt lucky for me I have really good lawsuit situation and guy who hit me had coverage.

It's not a game at all, plz listen to me.

Your insurance should not be paying if a drunk driver takes you out. Thats the drunk drivers bill. If not, your full coverage insurance should take car of your bills and go after the drunk driver.

what if the drunk driver don't have insurance? what if you only got liability because you paid off your car and don't see a reason to have full coverage?

Then your an idiot. What happens when passenger in your car is hurt by said insurance-less drunk driver. Your liabilty wont cover it cause your it wasnt your fault.

Had this happen to me when I was in high school. In 99' I had a 1980 Impala bought the car for $900 cash and I was paying for full coverage. Houston is big in swangin and a dude swang too wide and totaled my car while we were parking lot pimpin. we were sitting in the car my boy had his leg out the door it almost cut off his leg. Dude didnt have insurance. My full coverage paid for everything. Then allstate went after the dude that hit us with everything they had. I didnt have to do anything.

Health insurance is not going to go after the drunk driver. They may get you healthy but the drunk driver will get off besides the civil action or if you go hire your own lawyers.

With full coverage your insurance company will go after everything to recoupe the lost. Insurance companies has team of lawyers, why wouldnt you want that.

:rofl: :rofl: it still gets me!

So there is a way to get more money every check rather then tax time? How do I do that? Thanks.

Jus filed mine yesterday. Gettin more back than expected. Almost goofed and didn't claim my son. Glad I caught it. Oh and was able to qualify to have that no insurance fee waived...now jus gotta wait for the deposit....

Still waiting for my w-2 smh.... I'm trying to flourish out here B but my job playing with my emotions.

Back
Top Bottom