OFFICIAL Team GA SoLe

^^Wash all of our cars, clean each of our kicks well, and go STREAKING through Spellman University. We all did it (Except for the members who startd this team) lol. Jus messin with you fam.

U gotta make sure u can bring somethin to the table other than just saying that you're on the team. Some legit info on certain exclusive kicks would be helpful, and some info on the stores or websites that get them. Just report to this thread every once in a while to see some updates and see what other teammates have brought to the table if anything. If you can do that, than you can be down with us
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
<Do THe RiGHT THiNG> Member #1- ICeMaN
Gwinnett County​

Wuts hannenin...to get down u need to be down...malls aint where its at (no exclusives)

I rep da S.W.A.T.S., zn 4
Westside be da best side

AF King

so i guess we got 27 members now huh. welcome!!! :D
happy.gif
TeaM
GEORGIA SOLE
Georgia Made & Georgia Raised!! Member #3- Jim Dean
TEAM NO FUGAZI

i went to walters yesterday to ask if they was takin pre orders for the aquas. they said they're not. he said they'll get enough pairs to take care of everyone. i don't believe it. i'm goin to five points at 6 a.m. or so
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
BUKKAKE WARRIOR! Member #23- blkflipkid
Richmond County​

believe me, the Aquas are'nt gonna be sold out as you think they are. i think many ppl gonna overlook em. Plus they a GR, so they gonna be EVERYWHERE!!!

no need to camp out peeps.
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
Houston County​
TEAM NO FUGAZI

Honestly, I'm not worried. I have an inside connection with DTLR. I can get any J's on hold without being there at a desinated time.

If y'all that worried about not getting them. Just let me know your size and what side of town you're on. I'll have them to hold it at your local DTLR

*My contribute to this*

City Sports at Atlantic Station is having a sale and you can get the 2nd pair 50% off on all sale/regular price shoes(Including Jordans). I snatch my Stabs (Polka dot Pack), AM90(Polka dot Pack), Michigan Assulats, and Stealth Blazer for under $250 (Cheaper). Better catch them while they still have some LS available.

Haha, good lookin out on the heads up. I'm kinda broke right now so Ima have to miss it to get some of my money up. But yea you got it welcome to the team. Keep it up
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
Gwinnett County​

Black Ice116 , well since we fam...

1. Update the list so I can get my jersey number
2. How the hell you do quotes?
3. How the hell do you make a sig?

I know, I know...I'm not reading anything. I can't find nothing on this site. lol.

Quote:
marmourjr

1. ^^I got u fam
2. when you write a comment in a post, look to the left where it says "image, link, email, quote, center, code, HR". Hit the quote button, and u can quote something.
3. Copy sig from first page, then go to your ezboard control center, click on account preferences, and under Posting & messages- check box for use custom sig. Then paste the copied sig in the box.

Quote:
atlstunna
TeaM
GEORGIA SOLE

Edit and I'll try again.
TeaM
GEORGIA SOLE
Yah Dig Member #1-M.O.B.
Fulton County

iight peeps, ima show you how to get your sig (which it is posted on Page 1 :D
happy.gif
TeaM
GEORGIA SOLE
TEAM NO FUGAZI

Thanks Jay, I think I got it now.

TeaM
GEORGIA SOLE
"Yah Dig" Member #27 - Marmourjr aka M.O.B.
Fulton County​

Bice wuts good...I'm a size 15...got some connects, so don't do mall pickups...meeting should b outside a release day, to ensure ppl get their shoes wher they know they can...

S.W.A.T.S.
CAMPBELLTON RD.

AF KING

How much are they going for at your local spot?
TeaM​
GE ORGIA SOLE
Member #2 - Sole Snatcher
Gwinnett County Division​

Stay true to yourself...and your kicks!​

*Update for this morning, the Dooms are GONE* :smh:
smh.gif
:\
ohwell.gif

I jus hit my holmes up and they took the rest when the store opened up this morning, they even had peeps from FLA coming down here so i know that release was crazy.

they went for $140, now its time to get Doomed from them reseller prices. :rolleyes
eyes.gif

i wonder if Macon has some in stock :nerd:
nerd.gif
TeaM
GEORGIA SOLE
TEAM NO FUGAZI

I need those dooms in a 9.5 or 10 if you can do it lemme know...I don't really know anyone else into SBs or stores around my way with em.
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
Prepare For Shermanation Member #9- Shermanator
Fulton County--Westside Where Da Best Ride​

For the people asking about midnight releases....the Athlete's foot on Wesley Chapel always have them. Thats where i've got my every pair since the olives. I havent went since the DTRT though. Im sure they'll do it for the aquas.

Quote:
For the people asking about midnight releases....the Athlete's foot on Wesley Chapel always have them
TeaM
GEORGIA SOLE
"Yah Dig" #27 - M.O.B.
Fulton Edition​

How far is Wesley Chapel or West End Mall from Gwinnett County?
TeaM​
GE ORGIA SOLE
Member #2 - Sole Snatcher
Gwinnett County Division​

Stay true to yourself...and your kicks!​

Back
Top Bottom