OFFICIAL Team GA SoLe

marmourjr, thanks for the information
TeaM​
GE ORGIA SOLE
Member #2 - Sole Snatcher
Gwinnett County Division​

Stay true to yourself...and your kicks!​

well i dont know know how far you are away from I-20 but for reference its between Stonecrest and South Dekalb malls. Its right off the Wesley Chapel exit. About 10 minutes from either of those malls. The only way i've ever went through gwinnett is riding all the way through snellville and coming out right in front of stonecrest and hopping on I-20 west. (I think that is hwy 124 but im not sure).
But i got the DTRT's, Cool Grey 3s, Olives, and Fire reds from there with no probs. We usually get there around ten and are at the front of the line, but for the Cool Greys, me and two friends got there at 11:45 and all got ours and two extras for other homeboys. I think they have their entire stock there for the surrounding athletes foot's (chandler road etc) and distribute the rest btw them.
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
Stay Fresh Member #29- West GA/Barrow Boy
Barrow County​

I'm pretty close to I-20, all I have to do is take Scenic Highway (124) for about 10 or 15 min. I might go there for the
Aquas if they do a midnight release for them....thanks for your help
TeaM​
GE ORGIA SOLE

Quote:
I'm pretty close to I-20, all I have to do is take Scenic Highway (124) for about 10 or 15 min. I might go there for the
TeaM
GEORGIA SOLE
"Yah Dig" #27 - M.O.B.
Fulton Edition​

:lol:
laugh.gif
TeaM
GE ORGIA SOLE

so yall goin to S.Dekalb for the Aquas?

if so i'll be showin up wit my pair on, thank God for connects.

but on the reals, where is the OFFICIAL meetup gonna be @?

TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
Georgia Made & Georgia Raised!! Member #3- Jim Dean
Houston County​
TEAM NO FUGAZI

The official meet up is supposed to be at Gwinnett Place, but I was thinking about going to that midnight release so I just wanted a little info...
TeaM​
GE ORGIA SOLE

Hi guys, I'm back! The first official mall meet up will be at Gwinnett Place but for those who can't make it out there the alternative will be Stonecrest. Hope this clears up any confusion.
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
I'm from da' home of neckbones, blackeyed peas, turnips and collard greens Member #19- Mr Shrewd
Newton County​

Welcome bak Shrewd.

so Gwinnett is whats up huh? koo for me. hope this will be a big meetup.

what time yall gone meet up?
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
U MUS NOT KNOW WHAT MY NAME IZ?? Member #3- Jim Dean
Houston County​
TEAM NO FUGAZI

The meet ups will be @ 10:30, for both Gwinnett Place & Stonecrest. I checked the previous pages and didn't see too many people officialy stating where they'd be. I'll start this one more time and this time can I get more participants LOL? Oh, btw, welcome all new memebers. Again Gwinnett Place is the 1st officail mall meet up but if you CAN'T make it out there Stonecrest will be the only other alternative malled please!
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
I'm from da' home of neckbones, blackeyed peas, turnips and collard greens Member #19- Mr Shrewd
Newton County​

Gwinnett 4sho.

and the proper attire is gonna be?

so we can tell who's an NTer. :nerd:
nerd.gif
TeaM
GEORGIA SOLE
TEAM NO FUGAZI

Quote:
and the proper attire is gonna be?
TeaM
GEORGIA SOLE
Newton County​

shoot. im down wit a white-tee, camos or some jeans with Aquas. :lol:
laugh.gif
TeaM
GEORGIA SOLE
TEAM NO FUGAZI

Ayo, I'm trying to do that midnight release with Khalfani, and just because, we might head over to Gwinnett Place to meet up with the team just because. Team attire? I know we gotta tell GA Sole apart from the rest but just a plain white tee with some jeans and some "heat" seems a bit plain. Does every1 have somethin purple to wear? Ima wear purple. Maybe my Sac. King's jersey with my flint 7s
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
<Do THe RiGHT THiNG> Member #1- ICeMaN
Gwinnett County​

I don't have anything purple. That sucks..

I might start buying sneakers with a purple color scheme...

TeaM
GEORGIA SOLE
"Yah Dig" #27 - M.O.B.
Fulton Edition​

more than likely a JB Aqua Tee with my Aquas and some jeans i guess.
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
Houston County​
TEAM NO FUGAZI

I'ma definitely try to go to the midnight release...I dont wanna risk not gettin them. But i'll be at gwinnett that morning.
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
Stay Fresh Member #29- West GA/Barrow Boy
Barrow County​

ok ok, since not every1 may not have anything purple, what about something UGA related? C'mon I know some1 has to have some uga somethin, everywhere I go I see a UGA license plate, t-shirts, caps, etc. Then we can wear some fire red kicks like the 3s, 4s, 5s maybe even cardinal 7s or just about any jordan with wht/red/black. They are the teams colors anyway.Any comment's concerns?
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
<Do THe RiGHT THiNG> Member #1- ICeMaN
Gwinnett County​

I'll be rockin' a Deion Sanders Baltimore Ravens jersey(purple) and my grapes. I'll be @ Stonecrest; Footaction tw. Why hasn't anybody been saying what mall they'll be @ for the Aqua's- either Gwinnwtt Place or Stonecrest, c'mon guys, participate! We won't have mall meet ups if nobodygives their info!
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
Newton County​

imaballerballer, I'm in Loganville. What part are you in?
TeaM​
GE ORGIA SOLE

I can do the 3's or Mars.
TeaM
GEORGIA SOLE
"Yah Dig" #27 - M.O.B.
Fulton Edition​

Back
Top Bottom