Official Team Orange AM95 Post.

Originally Posted by L7OSER

O's hat on deck just waitin for these.
I hear you shorr, same here....... Plus I will be stockin up for a rotation for these
grin.gif

just copped two pairs of eggplant foams and the freshwaters a few months back I don't know if I can buy these if the rumored neons and chillis are comingout this year too

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

They are OUT OF STOCK because NDC hasn't released them yet. It means they'll pop up soon.
pimp.gif
Exactly what I was thinking......might have to give them knowledgeable customer service reps a call
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tak

They are OUT OF STOCK because NDC hasn't released them yet. It means they'll pop up soon.
pimp.gif
Exactly what I was thinking......might have to give them knowledgeable customer service reps a call
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tak

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

I couldn't find em on NDC,Link?

Probably wont drop for 2 weeks or so. NDC did the same thing with the Kobe IV POP. Had them on the site with "Out of stock" message. After about 2weeks the were available

GR GR GR GR GR GR GR GR GR GR GR GR GR GR GR

everyone here in NY has freshwaters..same will happen with these
smh.gif

over-production FTL
nike is recession-proof
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
these havent dropped yet in the north east.... copped some freshwaters on the 50% gonna try and exchange them for these
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom