Official Team Orange AM95 Post.

i hope they retro these:

i much prefer orange peels to safety oranges...

question about them tho, was '99 the only time they released, or did they release b4 that too?

^ i remember those, look how nice that leather is. its not felt like my team oranges. i would love to see this quality in these 09 retros. but thats nothapping.

a guy at my gym was wearing those yesterday...

i got neon '95's from '99 and apart from the sole disconnecting from the air bubbles, they're perfectly fine... i threw 'em in the washerrecently and wear them all the time... still got my HOA neon 95's in DS condition. won't break those out until the '99 retros are officially done.

the washer trick works pretty well. just did it to some 360 2s and they came out looking vnds. kinda worried when i put them in. yo jphoenix i wanna trade forthose 13 zen gray. is that possible.

my pair finally came in. $100 flat
grin.gif
but the shoes are
pimp.gif

I'll cop another on next 50,these are everywhere. its a toss up between these and FWs, but i think I'll go with twin oranges before FWs.

Originally Posted by chronicshoester

^ i remember those, look how nice that leather is. its not felt like my team oranges. i would love to see this quality in these 09 retros. but thats not happing.
laugh.gif
i must be blind

Eastbay is finally shipping. Ordered on 6.1.09.

Quick question: I had to grab some 10.5's (I'm an 11) because that's the closest to my size that Eastbay had at the time I ordered them.

Does anyone think that I can take em to a local FL and switch em out for an 11?

Eastbay has the 2.5"x3" shipping sticker that they usually slap on the box.

Thoughts?

Originally Posted by docious

Does anyone think that I can take em to a local FL and switch em out for an 11?

Eastbay has the 2.5"x3" shipping sticker that they usually slap on the box.

Thoughts?
I don't see why not. I mean, Eastbay, FootLocker, Champs, Footaction, Just for Feet (after they went bankrupt...) are all owned by the samecompany. If you talk to one of the more logical managers, I'm sure he/she will understand.

I've never had a problem exchanging things at FootLocker...I've done this with several purchases from the Nike Outlet when my size wasn'tobtainable. Granted, they don't have the glaring, white sticker on the boxtop, but as I have previously stated, it's all the same company. It reallyshouldn't matter...

Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom