Official Tennessee Titans season Thread (week 17 vs The Texans) ........8-7 Playoffs?

great @!+$*!* game
pimp.gif

CJ's back and the defense did they thang
pimp.gif

TITAN UP!!!

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

Tough loss, but i liked what i saw in Locker

This, he kept us in the game for the most part. We have a bright future
pimp.gif

Missed the game cuz I was watching the Boys at the bar. Did your WRs play well? I'm hoping they didn't so there's a chance my man gets employed
laugh.gif

190 yards is way more than I expected from CJ. Hopefully he turns his season around. And this win puts us in the playoff mix

^ EXACTLY what I came in here to say. Hope we finish the season strong.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

^ EXACTLY what I came in here to say. Hope we finish the season strong.
smile.gif
I hope so. Drew Brees next week will be tough, but that's the only tough game outside of Houston left. Closing out on a 6 game winning streak seems very realistic with the way CJ's playing and the team clicking.
Looking for Houston to possibly losing @Cincy next week. 
nerd.gif

We still have a chance to make it, im very certain were gonna go 10-6 our next games are against the colts, jaguars, Texans (theyll probablly be resting starters for playoffs)............were just gonna have to hop for some teams to lose

honestly i think houston plays their guys week 17. as of right now they got the 1 seed in the afc due to tiebreakers, with carolina and indy coming up, they could easily go into week 17 12-3 and if all they gotta do is win and they clinch home field their playing all their guys.

i want the jets to get that 6 seed of course, but their final 3 games are going to be tough, philly is better then their record indicates, the giants are going to be playing for their playoff lives in week 16, and a divisonal game against miami, that schedule combined with the titans schedule means they have to go at least 2-1.

i think the 6 seed boils down to the jets and titans. the jets control their own destiny but the titans have a tiebreaker and a more favorable schedule.

i think cincinnati is done tho, their going to lose to an arizona team that's flying under the radar and the ravens who will most likely be playing for a first round bye in week 17.

Yea i def think its gonna come down to our last game agianst the Texans, so im hoping they get upset sometime before then and cant get homefield making them rest there starters against us

Been crazy busy this week so far, and been trying to avoid ESPN because of all this CP3 and D12 crap, so… any update on Hasselbeck?

Never got to chime in on the game last week; really liked our defense, particularly considering it was against the Saints. Despite the loss, we definitely look focused.

Now, I can't help but be a little worried that we'll play the Colts a little too lax, after appearing to be focused against one of the league's best. Maybe I'm just worried about that because I've seen it so many times with the Lakers.
laugh.gif
Play a top team well and then, win or lose, the next game will be against a cellar dweller who gives us an L.
embarassed.gif

Naw weve been playing well lately, no way we lose to the colts
if they have any pride left, i say we take this game and this game only
if not, caldwell gets the dueces

ska- hassleturd didn't practice this wk, may still start....hope he does, better shot for our only win

dat boy locker got heart

Yea i def think its gonna come down to our last game agianst the Texans, so im hoping they get upset sometime before then and cant get homefield making them rest there starters against us

houston has carolina at home and indy in week 16.  i think it's safe to say they'll be 12-3 come week 17. 

there's no way the titans lose to indy,  it just won't happen, it can't happen and no way does it happen.  i think the colts play hard for 1 half then get spanked in the 2nd half.

Back
Top Bottom