Official Terrible Movies Thread!!!

I seen those young too
And Ernest scared stupid still was good to me
Hell I ain’t gonna even front
When it’s on tv
Idc how far in the movie is
I still turn And watch it
Yea, I was into all Earnest movies too. I seen em all. Then I went from Earnest to Jim Carrey.

This was such a disappointment. Man deserved better.
61261551.cms.jpg
homie who has played pac in SOC shoulda played him here

Lol, it was different for me. I was into The Omen, Poltergeist, Phantasm type horror flicks real young. Older brother got me watching pretty much every horror movie by the time I was 10. Still a horror fan. Currently on episode 8 of The Haunting Of Hill House. Show is crazy bananas good.

Dude, you and I have the same exact story!

-Into horror flicks at a young age
-Older brother introduced me to them

When I was young, renting a movie at blockbuster meant going straight to the horror section. :emoji_fire:

Dude, you and I have the same exact story!

-Into horror flicks at a young age
-Older brother introduced me to them

When I was young, renting a movie at blockbuster meant going straight to the horror section. :emoji_fire:
Same. We pretty much would rent everything from one end of the section to the other. Horror section was definitely the must stop first.

I'm actually watching "Horror Noire: A History of Black Horror" at this very moment lol. Doc is about the history of black people in horror films. Jordan Peele is in it and he mentions The People Under The Stairs. A lot of parallels between Get Out and that movie. Good documentary, they cover everything from beginning to end. Need to watch Night Of The Living Dead Again.

Yeah I have to disagree with Tales in the Hood..aside from those cheesy scenes with the devil. I actually re-watched about a year ago and thought about making a thread (still might).

The subject matter still holds up in all four scenes (the abusive parent, police brutality w/ the sell-out cop, that racist buying the plantation). And especially the Crazy K joint where they show the lynching images and everybody he shot comes back to talk to him.

Heck, they should put some money behind it and re-make. Might be even more relevant today.

Nah fam this was a hidden gem. Albeit I haven’t seen it since the 90’s joint had me shook
Naw he's tripping. Tales From the Hood's still fire.
Remember the one where the "good" black cop with racist partners pull over the black city councilman who was a black rights leader? The white cops end up beating him to death and get away with it cause the black cop didn't say anything. Black cop ends up leaving the force out of guilt and becomes a drunk. Then a year later the black cop wants to tell ppl what really happened so the other cops drag him to the councilmans graveyard to kill him too. Then this happens "Good apple, bad apple"

Last edited:
Meh I rewatched Tales In The Hood just last week and it just don’t do it for me too cheesy...but we all got personal opinions

Back
Top Bottom