Official Terrible Movies Thread!!!

I’m a huge Office fan but I didn’t even see that one. Dinner For Schmucks comes to mind. Great cast and awful movie. His Netflix show Space Force was also awful. I couldn’t believe how bad that was.

Watched One Episode Of Space Force And Thought The Same.

Thought It Was Just Me, Not One Single Laugh.

Worst show in the history of all shows
ae94231d-0f04-482a-b9ee-9911e339e3ed.jpeg

I have to watch this smh 🤦🏾‍♂️

I'm saying :lol:. Methinks it will be unintentionally hilarious. With a title like that, were they trolling? I mean, they're even dissing themselves. They're putting "the worst movie ever made" on their own poster. What part of the game is that?:rofl:

Probably not now lol. One of those movies that are great when you're young. I have to go back and revisit it, but I remember it being a lot different from other horror movies of that time.

Ok I got you. Yeah, I wasn't sure if you like the movie or if you were providing it as an example of a "bad" movie. :lol:

i was telling a coworker about this thread (didnt tell him it was NT tho :wink: )

and his response was Ballistic: Ecks V Sever. His friends wanted to see Barbershop but he got them to see this instead :lol:

i was telling a coworker about this thread (didnt tell him it was NT tho :wink: )

and his response was Ballistic: Ecks V Sever. His friends wanted to see Barbershop but he got them to see this instead :lol:

I honestly wouldn't mind rewatching it now just to see if it was as bad as I thought back then.

Nah Ernest scared stupid was legit scary as a kid
Lol, it was different for me. I was into The Omen, Poltergeist, Phantasm type horror flicks real young. Older brother got me watching pretty much every horror movie by the time I was 10. Still a horror fan. Currently on episode 8 of The Haunting Of Hill House. Show is crazy bananas good.

Lol, it was different for me. I was into The Omen, Poltergeist, Phantasm type horror flicks real young. Older brother got me watching pretty much every horror movie by the time I was 10. Still a horror fan. Currently on episode 8 of The Haunting Of Hill House. Show is crazy bananas good.
I seen those young too
And Ernest scared stupid still was good to me
Hell I ain’t gonna even front
When it’s on tv
Idc how far in the movie is
I still turn And watch it

Back
Top Bottom