Official Terrible Movies Thread!!!

Kill Bill, hated those movies. Professional marksman missing easy shots to kill her but can’t. **** those movies.

yea i gotta say idk many movie franchises that can pull off that kind of consistency. granted they were all books, but still. been meaning to restart the harry potter movies again actually.

also, never started the fantastic beasts movies...not sure if those count?
the fantastic beasts movies count. The first is cool the second is meh. Worth a watch.

All the fantastic 4 movies could of been fire, none of them met my expectations.

Waist Deep.

most things with Steven Segal.

The Devil/The village, the m. Knight joints

Funny Games (2007)
Hellraiser: Judgement
The Happening
Mom and Dad Save the World
The Strangers

Last edited:
MV5BMTEwODY2MjQ0MTJeQTJeQWpwZ15BbWU4MDk1NzIwNjAx._V1_UY1200_CR71,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

Fine *** Lisa from Coming to America couldn’t eem save this ish.

Straw Dogs
Suicide Squad
any Melissa McCarthy movie
Venom
I'd say "Can You Ever Forgive Me" is probably Melissa McCarthys only good movie cause she doesn't actually play a comedic role and it's based on a real author who was scamming people.

The Wizard is of Oz is sucsk, and whats the movie that came out a couple years ago that won all of those awards? It was the one where that mute lady ended up ****ing the fishman mermaid thing. That **** was basura. Straight butt juice. Idk how that crap got the acclaim it did.

The Wizard is of Oz is sucsk, and whats the movie that came out a couple years ago that won all of those awards? It was the one where that mute lady ended up ****ing the fishman mermaid thing. That **** was basura. Straight butt juice. Idk how that crap got the acclaim it did.

The Shape of Water.

Something Water, wasn't it? When I FIRST saw the trailer for that, BEFORE all the accolades, I thought 'Yikes. That looks horrible.'

Then the talk started buzzing, the rants started raving. Award after award. "Oh, it's AMAZING! Such a good movie!' I was still like...

giphy.gif

The Shape of Water.
Yeah that's, it sucked.
Something Water, wasn't it? When I FIRST saw the trailer for that, BEFORE all the accolades, I thought 'Yikes. That looks horrible.'

Then the talk started buzzing, the rants started raving. Award after award. "Oh, it's AMAZING! Such a good movie!' I was still like...

giphy.gif
That praise was purely pretentious.

Halloween III had it's charm, in a "so bad it's good" kind of way

One would be hard-pressed to find a movie with more tropes :lol:

The shape of water was ok. But nowhere near worthy of an Oscar win. It beat out Get Out, Three Billboards, and Dunkirk 🤣
giphy (4) (9).gif

If this was made as a satirical movie and not something that was supposed to be serious, it would have been funny, because there are parts where I genuinely cried from laughter, see gif below. But since that wasn't the goal it's just a really bad Nic Cage movie with some funny parts.

Back
Top Bottom