Official Terrible Movies Thread!!!

The Shape of Water was pure trash.

I'd say "Can You Ever Forgive Me" is probably Melissa McCarthys only good movie cause she doesn't actually play a comedic role and it's based on a real author who was scamming people.

She was also playing a serious role in The Kitchen.

I'll take any chance I can to **** on the Hurt Locker. Terrible movie. Can't understand the praise it gets. 100% convinced the film makers didn't consult any military personnel regarding anything going on in the movie.

Gotti & The Perfection (Netflix original) are without a doubt the worst two movies I have EVER seen.

I'll take any chance I can to **** on the Hurt Locker. Terrible movie. Can't understand the praise it gets. 100% convinced the film makers didn't consult any military personnel regarding anything going on in the movie.

If there are inaccuracies does that really make it a TERRIBLE movie though? :lol:

This was such a disappointment. Man deserved better.
61261551.cms.jpg

If this was made as a satirical movie and not something that was supposed to be serious, it would have been funny, because there are parts where I genuinely cried from laughter, see gif below. But since that wasn't the goal it's just a really bad Nic Cage movie with some funny parts.

What is this? Bout to peep

And just watched some pure pure pure bullshjt called “The Guest” on Netflix. **** is so wildly flagrant. Made me start writing a script cause Netflix will green light anything right now apparently

The wicker man (2006). Don't waste your time though because this movie is turrible!
Oh **** yea nvm I saw that in theaters. **** was a mess had no climax except when they burned him. And I was like leaving the theater like why did all that occur? What is life

And just watched some pure pure pure bullshjt called “The Guest” on Netflix. **** is so wildly flagrant. Made me start writing a script cause Netflix will green light anything right now apparently

Yep. There is a Benchwarmers 2, starring John Lovitz and Chris Klein, currently streaming on Netflix. That’s all you need to know.

I wonder if Adam Sandler’s Netflix deal included a term that required Netflix to give Sandler’s buddies opportunities? Like, they gave Rob Schneider a show. Why else would they do that?

The Guest is fire. The cliches, cheesiness, acting are all very much intentional. It's an 80's homage. If you grew up watching 80's action/sci-fi/horror you'd probably like it more.

These types of threads always turn into people naming widely considered great movies :lol:

I watched The Killing of a Sacred Deer based on a NT recommendation and thought it was garbage

Watched that new Netflix Will Ferrell movie and it was beyond garbage

SN to Post ratio off the charts. All jokes

edit: at least give a good damn reason

Hahahahahahaha

Dunkirk was boring as hell. Very forgettable, I get it was all about the cinematic BS but **** that. Bored out of my mind.

Get Out felt like a SNL sketch at times. Me and my wife only watched it once but we were both laughing and annoyed. I get killed all the time for it but that movie was garbage. I had more thoughts on it but don’t remember cause it’s been so long.

Shape of Water should have never been made. Such a dumb *** idea. Filling up a bathroom with water. Banging a water creature. Movie was beyond weird. We didn’t need that ****.

Yep. There is a Benchwarmers 2, starring John Lovitz and Chris Klein, currently streaming on Netflix. That’s all you need to know.

I wonder if Adam Sandler’s Netflix deal included a term that required Netflix to give Sandler’s buddies opportunities? Like, they gave Rob Schneider a show. Why else would they do that?

I think it’s a Happy Madison deal. Most of them aren’t worth paying for, those belong on Netflix. I liked Pixels, That’s My Boy and Funny People. I know those were before his Netflix deals. I really liked his movie with Ben Stiller. I think that was a Netflix movie. They Meyerowitz Stories or some ****.

This was such a disappointment. Man deserved better.
61261551.cms.jpg

I’m a HUGE Pac fan, HUGE. I thought this movie was fine. It wasn’t great but it wasn’t bad. What I liked was how much he looked and moved like Pac so it felt real. The issue was they needed more time. A 10 part Netflix series would have been better because that’s how crazy his life was. I just bought this movie from amazon for $3.99. Gonna watch it soon cause I haven’t seen it since I took my mom to the theater to see it.

LOL's Kill Bill slander made me winch.

Professional marksman can’t kill Uma multiple times? Clean shots at they miss her with guns or knives. Again, **** those movies. I don’t remember much because I don’t like them but I keep thinking about the scene when Vivica could have easily killed her but kept missing conveniently.

Back
Top Bottom