Official The 2011 Masters Thread vol A tradition unlike any other

put a little cash on Tiger or Luke Donald to win this week.

If Tiger's going to return, this is the place to do it for him.

Just a heads up, Direct TV is offering free coverage through channels 701-707 I believe. They also have a mixer channel which is dope. I cant wait to get home and watch the coverage.

Just a heads up, Direct TV is offering free coverage through channels 701-707 I believe. They also have a mixer channel which is dope. I cant wait to get home and watch the coverage.

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

Tiger at -1 through 6. 4 back of the leader Retief Goosen. Could his first ever opening round in the 60's be upon him today??? (Hard to believe Tiger has never shot an opening round in the 60's at the Masters...EVER)
Forget about breaking opening round records. I'm more interested in seeing him get back to form over all 4 days.
This.

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

Tiger at -1 through 6. 4 back of the leader Retief Goosen. Could his first ever opening round in the 60's be upon him today??? (Hard to believe Tiger has never shot an opening round in the 60's at the Masters...EVER)
Forget about breaking opening round records. I'm more interested in seeing him get back to form over all 4 days.
This.

Ouch...Tiger pars the Par 5 8th...he really needs to tear those up this weekend to have a shot.  But staying bogey free maybe a better goal for him.

Ouch...Tiger pars the Par 5 8th...he really needs to tear those up this weekend to have a shot.  But staying bogey free maybe a better goal for him.

***for the sake of being correct. Tiger did shoot a 68 in the first round last year. He has never shot in the 60's in the first round of one of his 4 wins.

***for the sake of being correct. Tiger did shoot a 68 in the first round last year. He has never shot in the 60's in the first round of one of his 4 wins.

rory
pimp.gif

McIlroy is on fire.

I wish Golf Channel had the rights to air all the early tee times til ESPN starts coverage
30t6p3b.gif

McIlroy is on fire.

I wish Golf Channel had the rights to air all the early tee times til ESPN starts coverage
30t6p3b.gif

Rory making it look easy.  -7 and could've easily been -8 if not for that nasty lip out on 13.

Rory making it look easy.  -7 and could've easily been -8 if not for that nasty lip out on 13.

Rory -7 through 16. He needs two birdies to tie the course record. 63 has been shot twice in history at this course.

Rory -7 through 16. He needs two birdies to tie the course record. 63 has been shot twice in history at this course.

Back
Top Bottom